[RELEASE] Tag Generator (IMDb + Stand-up)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
wellspokenman Offline
@zag Wouldn't the 'Get Keywords and Save as Tags from' feature of the Universal Movie Scraper do this?
find quote
xbozzo Offline
An Idea for testing:
the "Univerlas Movie Scaper" fetches "Tags" (from themoviedb).
That way, I created some smartplaylists.

[Image: scraper.png]

[Image: playlist.png]

Be Water My Friend, Be Water (Bruce Lee) :-)

EDIT: ops, wellspokenman already said it.
(This post was last modified: 2016-10-17 15:48 by xbozzo.)
find quote
zag Offline
Retired Team-Kodi Member
Very cool! You learn a new thing everyday Smile
find quote
zerocool_ie Offline
Fan
Hi wellspokenman,

My current understanding of the scheduler in Tag Generator is that it runs every X hours from Kodi start up, X being set in the settings screen.

Would it be possible to add a feature to be able to set the specific time of day that the tagging happens at?
For example, the Backup addon (Kodi Repo -> Program add-ons) uses a scheduler like this.

My use case is that I have a Raspberry Pi running 24/7 and I'd like the stand up tags to be updated every night at 3AM/4AM etc. while I am not using it.

Thanks for considering this and for making a great addon.

2x R-Pi3 LibreELEC v7.95.3 BETA | Transparency! | Flirc case | RetroPie dual-boot
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.1.13 | Belvedere | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
find quote
wellspokenman Offline
@zerocool: understood. You're not the first to request a better scheduler - I don't like the one we have now either. Will fix in 0.5
find quote
zerocool_ie Offline
Fan
(2016-10-19 10:36)wellspokenman Wrote:  @zerocool: understood. You're not the first to request a better scheduler - I don't like the one we have now either. Will fix in 0.5
thanks so much! Smile

2x R-Pi3 LibreELEC v7.95.3 BETA | Transparency! | Flirc case | RetroPie dual-boot
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.1.13 | Belvedere | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
find quote
barbsy42 Offline
(2016-10-17 12:38)wellspokenman Wrote:  
(2016-09-30 10:52)barbsy42 Wrote:  
(2015-10-28 03:06)wellspokenman Wrote:  Fixed for Kodi 14 and 15, removed Trakt and Music. Use RSS instead of the normal URL - see OP. Have also submitted to the official repo now, so should be much easier to install and manage.

Is there any chance that the Trakt option could be re-added? The trakt plugin no longer supports tagging from watchlists since v3.0.
Oh - I didn't know that. I dropped trakt support when they changed their API so would have to rewrite it from scratch. No promises but I will have a look at their new API and see how much work is involved.

No worries, appreciate you looking into it.
find quote
barbsy42 Offline
wellspokenman, did you ever get a chance to look at the trakt api?
find quote
wellspokenman Offline
(2016-12-04 13:49)barbsy42 Wrote:  wellspokenman, did you ever get a chance to look at the trakt api?
Not yet, decided to make a fallout mod instead. Seemed very important at the time Smile
find quote