Change All Existing Library Items to 'Watched'
I did some searching, but I couldn't find anything. I just recently started using XBMC and Aeon Nox, but I have a large (~1,250) movie library. I'd like to set all my old movies to 'watched' so my wife can more easily find the new stuff. I'm sure there is a setting somewhere, but I am missing it. Thanks for the help
HTPC: i5 3570K || Noctua NH-L12 || ASRock Z77E-ITX || 8GB Samsung Eco || Intel 330 120GB || Lian Li PC-Q09 ||
Main Desktop: i7 2600k @ 4.8Ghz || Epic 180 on Epic T1000 TIM || Asus Z68 Deluxe || 16GB Ripjaws @ 2133 ||
|| Maingear Shift || EVGA 8800GTS 640MB || OWC Mecury Electra 3G || 320GB, 2x500GB, 1.5Tb, 2x2TB ||
better show your wife the "Latest" button in movie submenu.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I can't remember if I had to enable it or if it came with my skin (Aeon Nox), but I get "New" flags for videos in my library, independent of the "watched" flag. Or you could use WXMM to change the flags quicker than you could do it through XBMC.
You can go to the root folder in videos -get to the section where it lists the folder for movies/tv shows/recently added etc
Then open context menu and mark movies as watched this will mark all movies as watched. Any new movies added will be unwatched (obviously)
If you have films already in db that wifey hasnt watched just mark those as unwatched (more preferable to marking each film as watched)

I hope this helps you out
BTW you can do the same for tv shows at this level as well
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-09-17, 12:52)leepenny Wrote: You can go to the root folder in videos -get to the section where it lists the folder for movies/tv shows/recently added etc
Then open context menu and mark movies as watched this will mark all movies as watched. Any new movies added will be unwatched (obviously)
If you have films already in db that wifey hasnt watched just mark those as unwatched (more preferable to marking each film as watched)

I hope this helps you out
BTW you can do the same for tv shows at this level as well

That's exactly what I was looking for. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I had been trying to fast forward through 10 or so movies every time I turned the box on and it wasn't even making a dent. Going through and correcting the few that we haven't watched is going to be no problem at all. Thanks for the help

Edit: I was able to test your advice out and it worked like a charm. Thanks again
HTPC: i5 3570K || Noctua NH-L12 || ASRock Z77E-ITX || 8GB Samsung Eco || Intel 330 120GB || Lian Li PC-Q09 ||
Main Desktop: i7 2600k @ 4.8Ghz || Epic 180 on Epic T1000 TIM || Asus Z68 Deluxe || 16GB Ripjaws @ 2133 ||
|| Maingear Shift || EVGA 8800GTS 640MB || OWC Mecury Electra 3G || 320GB, 2x500GB, 1.5Tb, 2x2TB ||

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change All Existing Library Items to 'Watched'0