Question about widgets
Hello,

I have a question about main menu customing, i has made 2 customer entries anf wanted to add 2 widgets to each of them but the objects widgets 1 and widget 2 is in both customer menues the same, with the same symbols. can i somehow made 2 individual widgets for each menue ?

Thanks a lot
(2012-09-19, 02:02)zerocruel Wrote: Hello,

I have a question about main menu customing, i has made 2 customer entries anf wanted to add 2 widgets to each of them but the objects widgets 1 and widget 2 is in both customer menues the same, with the same symbols. can i somehow made 2 individual widgets for each menue ?

Thanks a lot

which widget content did you choose? which wiget style? screenshots?
you have to give a bit more info if you want help.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hello Phil,

Thanks for your awnser.

I use the widgets "Icon Panel 1" and "Icon Panel 2" and i have two custom entrys in my main menu and i whanted to add in each menu the Icon Panel 1 and Icon Panel 2 Object and want to add different entries in the panels in the different menues, but the Icon Panel 1/2 from my custom menu 1 shows always the same icon l added in my custom menu 2 and just as reverse.

When you need a screenshot i must look for free webspace and will add it later.

cu zerocruel.

(2012-09-20, 00:34)zerocruel Wrote: Hello Phil,

Thanks for your awnser.

I use the widgets "Icon Panel 1" and "Icon Panel 2" and i have two custom entrys in my main menu and i whanted to add in each menu the Icon Panel 1 and Icon Panel 2 Object and want to add different entries in the panels in the different menues, but the Icon Panel 1/2 from my custom menu 1 shows always the same icon l added in my custom menu 2 and just as reverse.

When you need a screenshot i must look for free webspace and will add it later.

cu zerocruel.

it is not possible to have more than 2 different item panels atm. you have to use QuickList or submenus.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
OK I will make it this way then, thanks a lot for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about widgets0