Live TV menu/submenu
Is there a way to add the PVR item EPG to the Live TV submenu? Also, I have a mistake and somehow seem to have lost Live TV from the main menu. Is there a relatively easy to get it back?
you probably deactivated livetv completely somehow. switch to confluence and activate livetv in settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Actually I can get to Live TV by creating a menu and adding the PVR submenu so I don't think it is completely deactivated. I was trying to change the default action on the Live TV menu to be the EPG, but in trying to figure it out I ended up accidentally changing the function to nothing and exiting the customization menu. Now I can't figure out how to get it back. Actually all I need is the EPG on the main menu. Is that possible?

Edit: Never mind. I figured out how to add it back.
(2012-09-23, 03:35)Toricred Wrote: Is there a way to add the PVR item EPG to the Live TV submenu?

+1 on this, cause there is no way to see the timeline if the kiosk-mode is activated (which is highly recommended for the waf Smile )

merry christmas to all of you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV menu/submenu0