Question about remote
Hi,
I bought a cheap MCE remote on ebay. It's working fine on W7 and XBMC but when I click left/right, up/down it just act as a mouse, the cursor move up and down... I don't want to use it as mouse in XBMC. I went and set up XBMC to use remote as keyboard, then the cursor disappear and I couldn't go anywhere.
Is there a setting on keymap or remote or keyboard.xml that I need to enter?
I read the wiki but it's no help.

Thanks
I can't tell from the blurry photo, but isn't there a button on the remote itself that toggles the arrow keys from mouse to keyboard directional movement and vice versa? Maybe it's mentioned in the user's manual?
I'm so a shame right now, I cannot believe I didn't pay attention to that. I've been reading the wiki and forum for 2 weeks trying to figure this one out.
Thanks very much.

One more question now, I have an One for All OARN08G, that command everything in my setup, it can control xbmc on xbox1 and xbox360, but don't have a code for W7. Is there a code out there or do I need to install something like EventGhost.

thanks again
I'm not familiar with that remote nor with EventGhost, so I'll have to defer to someone else to respond to your question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about remote0