• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Something wrong with yeuphim.net. Now just only Hong Kong is working, Down for all. Please help dknlght.
(2013-02-01, 05:51)vietseal Wrote: Something wrong with yeuphim.net. Now just only Hong Kong is working, Down for all. Please help dknlght.

should be fixed now site change code slightly. Hong Kong videos are on a different site so it wasn't affected
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thanks for infor. I love this plugin. Thanks dknlght
dknlght, how to setup up auto play for yeuphim, I have to manually scroll down to choose the next episode everytime, please help. Thanks
(2013-02-01, 19:09)thanhdiem44 Wrote: dknlght, how to setup up auto play for yeuphim, I have to manually scroll down to choose the next episode everytime, please help. Thanks

That's because I haven't implemented autoplay in this plug-in.

FYI had to push another update of this addon those guys who run the site are screwing around with the html again
Please help, it all down. Thanks!
Hi! dknlght. What going on for server dailymotion?. 2 or 3 days is not working. Thanks
I use the youtube addon to play youtube videos but it's currently broken that's why youtube doesn't work. I just fixed dailymotion and created my own youtube resolver (which currently works) so it no longer depends on the youtube addon
Thanks dknlght, I have a question, in yeuphim.net,. They have a lot of old movies like go to pages 2,3..5...7.. I always seen in there just show only ( Main server ), How can i get in main server to watch the movies. Thanks
(2013-02-16, 20:35)vietseal Wrote: Thanks dknlght, I have a question, in yeuphim.net,. They have a lot of old movies like go to pages 2,3..5...7.. I always seen in there just show only ( Main server ), How can i get in main server to watch the movies. Thanks

the main server use to work for me just fine because they were mainly youtube videos. remember since they're old they might not be there anymore. You might try checking to see if the video actually plays on their website. if it does play and you still can't play it in xbmc post the link to the exact video and i'll check it out
Thanks dknlght!. What is a Server Picasa?, Can i open it? .
(2013-02-17, 08:57)vietseal Wrote: Thanks dknlght!. What is a Server Picasa?, Can i open it? .

Picasa uses a different encryption so that's the only one that doesn't work
Thanks for the work. How you make it out with kenh88.com?
(2013-03-01, 15:16)rhino Wrote: Thanks for the work. How you make it out with kenh88.com?

I kind of lost interest because I didn't want to put anymore time into decrypt their url. I got as far as getting 4 letters of the encryption key but the rest I'd probably have to write separate script in order to figure it out.
Dknight,

How to auto play next video? I am using Frodo, the setting to auto play next in video / setting / auto play has been checked. But it does not work.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4