Cannot Play LiveTV and LiveStreams
Hello,

I'm getting a Playback failed - One or more items failed to play error when I try to play anything from LiveTV or LiveStream. it works fine for 1Channel though.

I'm using an iMac OSx 10.8 and I just installed today the XBMC and the add-ons. I already tried to install SMBUp. I don;t know how to configure it so i just installed but it still didn't work. I also tried to update the librtmp.0.dylib but it also didn't work

Here is my log file: http://pastebin.com/AhN6gTgC

Please help.

Thanks!
Most of these 3rd party add-ons are at the mercy of the webs sites, the URL's change quickly and unless the add-on is maintained well or there is feed back from users regarding broken links... the fix is going to lag. The fact that you have some success, indicates to me that most of the pieces are in place and operational, it's just that you have broken links... I suggest that you check out what others have to say in their respective add-on threads and look for XML lists and add-on patches.
Thanks PatK. Do you have a link of a LiveTV or SuperTV add on that works for you?
I find most of these add-ons a bit too low resolution for my taste. But I do use the LiveTV add-on, I'm up here in the great white north 'Canada' and most of these streams are geolocked. So I Googled free Canadian proxies.... and plugged in the first numbers that came up with little trouble... and it works, I get most of the stations even if I don't watch them much.... I suspect the add-on you have is about the same code, so play around with the settings a bit and look in the add-on area for tips & tricks, See if you can ferret out an add-on called Live Streams, the URL links are user updated and fixes are plentiful.

I did try SuperTV but didn't have as much luck...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot Play LiveTV and LiveStreams0