Win Wireless HD Video / Screen Mirroring
Hi all,

I have been looking for a solution and have stumbled across this site and the software and I wonder if it is able to help.

I am looking for a way to do 2 things:

1. Wireless stream content from PC to HDTV in HD, support for streaming mkv files, and better quality streaming than DLNA which whilst watchable is poor quality
2. Mirror computer screen for playing content (example NFL Gamepass) and computer games (limited lag not an issue as not FPS)

I have a DLNA compatible laptop, fibre optic broadband connection, Sony Bravia HD TV which is attached to wireless router via an ethernet cable.

Happy to buy something to enable this to work, eg WD TV Live Hub or Apple TV if required, but what is best in order to give the best solution to the above issues.

Is XBMC able to be used in this manner and which products would be best for it to work with? I currently use WMP for all the DLNA options.

Grateful for any advice.
From further research, would AirParrot be a suitable product for the mirroring with XMBC then providing the streaming options?

Does XMBC provide better streaming of content on ATV than streaming from a laptop to tv with DLNA?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wireless HD Video / Screen Mirroring0