XBMC v11, wont play any files
Hello
i just upgraded XBMC on my mediacenter. Now non of the files wont play. If i choose files i can see the thumnail pictures but when i try to clcik on it to play nothing happens. In libary mode it wont even show the files. I need som help, has anyone got a solution?

Thanks!

Andreas
(2012-10-17, 15:19)andreas55 Wrote: ...Now non of the files wont play....
So all of your files play fine then eh? Ahh the old double negative strikes again.

Seriously though, can you post a log with debugging enabled? See section 3.1 about where to post the log.
I'm sorry for the bad english. I have now found out more about what is wrong. if i go on files now i can play all the episodes that are marked as watched. If they are not marked they wont play. LIbrary still wont work, if only let me get as far as to see how many seasons i have. there must be something in settings that is not correct. It doesnt give me any tinformation on the series so it looks like i dont am not linked up to any datebase even though i have done that in settings and file manager.

We are going to need more info in order to help. A debug log would go a long way toward this.

Did you change any of your sources, or set content on the sources? Can you use the file manager to browse to the sources and play the content from there?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC v11, wont play any files0