Linux [Fixed] Certain TV Shows not showing up in Library
I've tried searching for about an hour, and haven't been able to find anyone with similar problems. There are a few TV shows, (Big Bang Theory, Modern Family for specific examples) that used to show up in my TV shows library, but are no longer visible. Not even when I turn off "hide watched", I don't see any entry for these shows. Every othere show is updating fine, and I can still see them under the "videos" file list, just not in the TV Shows library. This has just started this season, and I'm currently running the latest nightly/commit from github.

I checked the log, but don't see any errors related to these shows that aren't showing up, I just see that I went through videos menu to start them.

Any advice on things to check? I'm kind of at a loss here since I don't see any errors being reported.
Go into Videos > Files view and open the context menu for the show and select "Change content". Ensure that the setting for directory contents is "TV shows" and that "TheTVDB" is the scraper. If you have your shows organized into separate folders (e.g., all your "Modern Family" episode files are stored in a folder named "Modern Family"), also select the option "Selected folder contains a single TV show".
That fixed it, thank you very much. Very impressed you were able to intuit the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Fixed] Certain TV Shows not showing up in Library0