Doctor who issue
Hi there, just hoping for some help here. I am using iso files in xbmc and until now have not had any issues with the iso naming convention. I am attempting to setup my doctor who (2005) episodes, but I am having a problem. my folder is listed as doctor.who.2005 and that bring up the thumbnail and fanart but it will not recognize the episodes.

the name for an episode is as follows:

tv show.doctor who (2005).season 1.1x01.1x02.1x03

There are three episodes on the first disk, using this method worked in the past for me. If someone has a working iso naming convention please help. I have tried various permutations with no luck.[/size]
I have mine stored as separate files, so I can't help with what works - but the wiki suggests that you could try "1x01x02x03" as the episode numbers, if that's any use?
You have a redundant season in the file name. Take out the "season 1" & "tv show", and then use 1x01x02x03 as Prof. Yaffle suggested. Or S01E01_02_03. Or S01E010203. Or S01E01-02-03. There's a few different ways...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doctor who issue1