Scrape BDMV and DVD folder (nightly build)
Hi,

I don't know if someboddy do some change before since build from October 7t, I can't scrape like with same method BDMV folder and DVD folder (still work with mkv).

I have same structure like before
movienamefolder/BDMV/index.tbn (for poster)

nightly (from 7th until today) don't reconize my file
http://pastebin.com/m1532VNS

I change also poster file for test : index-poster.jpg,movienamefolder-poster.jpg,... but nothing (blank picture)
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Downloader
Put 'em in the root (i.e. inside movienamefolder). This is where XBMC places them as well now on export.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

oh thx it's working, but I must do that manualy. My soft don't manage movie's root for DVD or bluray folder. Is it possible to change that in advancedsettings (or other) until my software (meta browser) can put my file in root folder ? It still inside BDMV or VIDEO_TS for moment.
Nope.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

ok. And for NFO, must be in root movie folder also ?? Which name I must use for NFO (<moviename>.nfo ??) when I use BDMV or DVD folder ?
movie.nfo

simple, but perfect ! Thx.
sorry but can you confirm me where we can put movie.nfo (inside BDMV folder or movie root ??) for frodo

Thx
Movie root.

I've been working with BDMV scraping also and have been hoping to keep things functional with both XBMC and YAMJ, but it's been difficult due to a couple minor things. Primarily the first item mentioned below.

1. It looks like <moviename>.nfo is supported, but not <moviename>.jpg or <moviename>-fanart.jpg. Are there plans to support any <moviename> based image filenames in the root movie folder?

2. The export feature exports the poster and fanart to the root movie folder, but not the .actors directory or .nfo file. Those are exported inside the BDMV folder. This seems like a bug to me, is this by design for some reason?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrape BDMV and DVD folder (nightly build)0