Console emulators - Mac OS X - How to? Some issues in OS X. Need some help.
Hey,

I'm not sure what forum to post this in so if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it to the appropriate one.

I'm having a really hard time setting up console emulators in XBMC under OS X. I managed to find a few that work using the Rom Collection Browser. One of them being Mednafen to play SNES and NES (so far).

The two problems I'm having , I'm sure are very common. I've looked around on the net as much as possible and I can't seem to find a solution.

The first problem is that when I open an emulator I want it to always go into full screen mode and load the game.

The second problem is that I would love to be able to quit the emulator and have it go back to XBMC (in fullscreen) all from a click of a button from a remote (I use the XBMC remote iphone app, but I also own a Harmony 200 remote).

The third is playing the emulator so that the full screen covers my whole tv (Is that an option specific to the emulator?).

Any help and other tips/suggestions on how to get a decent emulator setup going, would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Console emulators - Mac OS X - How to? Some issues in OS X. Need some help.0