Xbmc Crashed and Uninstalled itself?
Playing music and it crashed and crashed my PC... Then after it rebooted my green button only would open WMC now... I looked in ehome at the ehshell and it was the windowsmediacenter ehshell again! It has worked as XBMC for over 6 months now with no problems...

How does xbmc uninstall itself?
XBMC has a cyanide capsule that it keeps in a fake tooth in case it gets captured.
Another lost soldier, we have lost too many. Either that, or it sounds like you did a system restore and mucked your own computer.
When you refer to "green button", are you talking about a button on your remote control used to launch XBMC? If so, it sounds like your remote control key assignments may have reverted to their factory defaults, so the green button sends the command to launch WMC instead of your override to launch XBMC. Are you still able to use a keyboard/mouse to launch XBMC from your Windows Start menu or desktop icon? If so, then XBMC isn't uninstalled.
Oops should have closed this... My PSU just crashed when XBMC was up and that basically uninstalled and crashed a few things that were running.... Weird first time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc Crashed and Uninstalled itself?0