a few questions fr advanced users
hello all.

i have the xbmc for a few months and i think this is the best mediacenter app that i have ever worked with !!!

i have a few questions :

1. sometimes when i add a new tv show and try to get tv information i get can't connect to server - and after a few more clicks on the get information it works ,,, someone know if there a problem with that .
2. when i get the tv show information to work some time after scanning i get a black banner /thunmblin instead of ; in place of the tv show real banner ,,, even when i refreash it still with black banner ... can anyone help
3. about subtitles add on ,, is there a way that the xbmc subtitle will aotumaticly download the subtitles instead of me pushing andchoosing the subtitle ?
can anyone write how to do it .
4.i want to delete my music libary ,, how can i do it ? i already clicked on clean liabery on system-music optin and i still see the albums on my music ... i want to reset all my music a reconfigre it ... can i delete the libery music file ?
5. i already have itunes and all my music is set there ,,, do xbmc have an itunes addon ? or can i import my itunes music libeary to my xbmc music libery ?
6.i'm buying a harmony 650 remote - can i use it on xbmc ?
7. can anyone recommed me a good wireless headphones ? that i can see movies /tv shows / and play my xbox 360 ??

i hope someone can help me out .
sorry for my english
thanks a a lot
ok103
Yes my love for XBMC runs deeply..

few possible answers.

1) There needs to be some handshaking and acknowledgement from the source... so there is some time delay.
(First click on some remotes just wakes them up.) patience.

2) Exit file mode enter library mode, pick a new banner for the show... fixed in nighties

3) No, there is a matter of choices.. not only the file, but the database and a few variables.
You might write a personal script... share with us if you get it right.

4) might be C:\Users\Your_User_Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database\MyMusic18.db if your system is win/7
and C:\Users\Your_User_Name\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Thumbnails\Music is where the gfx reside if your system is win/7

5) I doubt it...(I don't own Apple products) maybe if the music in mp3 format, otherwise you'll have to convert to mp3

6) probably... but you might check the wiki's for that. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Rem...ol_reviews

7) dunno about seeing.... earphone fit on ears, (but new tech all the time hard to keep up) I give a set of Sennheiser to guests when I don't want to be disturbed.

Your english is 100% while mine is less.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a few questions fr advanced users0