Work in Progress - hybrid

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
AssChin79 Offline
I need to get Steam into the main Home Menu and my old eyes must be missing something. I added the Steam Program Add-in to Favorites but can't remember (or figure out how to) get it to on the home screen with a custom steam wallpaper as a background. I'm loving the Hybrid skin though...

--EDIT--
I set steam as a Favorite and got it on the Home screen, now just trying to figure out how I change the image that appears on the home Screen when you navigate to the Favorites home menu.
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-19 18:35 by AssChin79.)
find quote
boxbuilder Offline
Any idea as to if/when you'll be bringing back the half wall with media info view? i just upgraded and it was my favortie
find quote
washere Offline
deleting my post
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 00:59 by washere.)
find quote
washere Offline
deleting my post
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 00:59 by washere.)
find quote
BlissSol Offline
I just compiled a new build of the now stable Kodi (Helix) v14, with the latest Hybrid Skin (2.3.7).

There are few bugs which need to be addressed before its really usable;
1) Audio Settings (when playing a movie) is missing Volume Control & Volume Amplification.
2) Scraper's not working - I'm unable to scrape any movie info from any source (like iMDB) for the library.
3) Some graphical 'glitches' (needs to be seen to be understood).
find quote
flhthemi Offline
I used the file "VideoOSDSettings.xml" from the Confluence Stock Helix Skin to get the volume settings in Hybrid Dev Skin...might work in 2.3.7 too??

See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=149073&page=8

Post #112-117

EDIT:
No need to play around butchering this excellent skin any longer as Mudislander has stated in the CCM sub that he is going to update this skin and CCM for Helix!!! I'm DONE with my hacking and prefer to wait for the pro update!!

Smile
(This post was last modified: 2014-12-30 18:24 by flhthemi.)
find quote
Gameforus Offline
I'd like to set my onscreen keyboard to be transparent, what do I need to change on the DialogKeyboard.xml? Could someone help please?
find quote
kreeturez Offline
Donor
(2014-12-29 17:48)flhthemi Wrote:  No need to play around butchering this excellent skin any longer as Mudislander has stated in the CCM sub that he is going to update this skin and CCM for Helix!!! I'm DONE with my hacking and prefer to wait for the pro update!!

Smile

This is fantastic news!! Can't wait!
find quote
Gameforus Offline
Mudislander,

Is there a way I can get rid of the clock at the bottom right corner of my home screen?
find quote
hindibuff Offline
Anyone know what dependencies are there for hybrid skin?
find quote
barneyk Offline
Any news or progress update on a new version of the skin that works better with the latest version of kodi?
find quote
kreeturez Offline
Donor
(2015-02-22 00:15)barneyk Wrote:  Any news or progress update on a new version of the skin that works better with the latest version of kodi?

+1. Still using it on Helix (it's that good!), but things like Live TV and the on-screen keyboard are non-operational Smile
find quote
Mudislander Online
Skilled Skinner
Use the version in Hybrid Repo At least the keyboard works and it'll be updated long before the official Kodi repo. It should keep your original settings.

Noli illegitimi carborundum
find quote
kreeturez Offline
Donor
(2015-02-23 17:08)Mudislander Wrote:  Use the version in Hybrid Repo At least the keyboard works and it'll be updated long before the official Kodi repo. It should keep your original settings.

Fantastic! Will try it out later!!
find quote