A couple of issues with TV Show banners
I have run into 2 issues with using the "Show banners in list view option":

The first being that I have to use banners as posters and posters as banners:

The second being how I view my tv shows, because I have them divided out through smartlists for anime, tv shows that I keep & tv shows updated weekly that I don't keep, I have them setup as favorites that I access from the Videos' submenu. When I do that and try to back out to the home screen, xbmc just locks into just showing the fanart pic that I then have to go into the Program Manager and kill the xbmc process. But if I click on Videos and then select one of the smartlist favorites I can then back out into the home screen.
I didn't know if you needed a debug log or not but I can provide you one if necessary.

Thanks for all your hard work on this awesome skin.

i just made a few changed to the code in T! svn.
the banners in the fanart list were indeed incorrect.

as for the lockup, in 99.9% of the cases it's due to a bug in xbmc.
if you can reproduce it on the lastest xbmc nightly build, you should create a ticket on trac
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Cool, I'm also glad I finally created a diff patch for Includes_Home.xml & SkinSettings.xml to re-add the 3 extra favorites to Music Videos for when you do svn updates, I can't wait until I can use this feature properly.

Also, when I posted I had already used self compiles from XBMCSetup-20121107-a80a8c7-dx & XBMCSetup-20121108-3b7a2ab-dx, and just now when I turned on debug logging it worked just fine, but as soon as I turned off debug logging the problem comes back. So thinking how fun this was going to be to submit a ticket since it worked just fine with debug logging turned on, I decided to do a new compile this time doing a full clean compile instead of my normal update compile and guess what, it works fine now. Immediately after I had did the new compile there was new pr's added to xbmc, so I did another compile doing the update compile and it's still working.

Anyways, I'm looking forward for the svn update to propagate & thanx again for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple of issues with TV Show banners0