IPTV Stream not working
Hi Guys- Any help appreciated- (This is a repost from the general support thread, maybe this is a better place for it)

I'm running XBMC 11.0 (Jul 2012) on an ATV2 and trying to grab UDP multicast stream (MPEG2... I think)

I can grab the streams no problem on VLC and XBMC on windows and OSX machines using .m3u files containing channel lists i.e. for XBMC:

Quote:#EXTINF:0,channel 1
udp://@239.192.192.1:1234
#EXTINF:0,channel 2
udp://@239.192.192.2:1234
#EXTINF:0,channel 3
udp://@239.192.192.3:1234
etc.

I'm having no such luck on the ATV though. Interestingly, if there is a client already joined a channel on the LAN I do get a garbled stream to display. From this I'm guessing that the ATV is not sending an IGMP join and it seems to be loading or interpretting through an incorrect codec? I really don't know though. I've grabbed the following debugs, hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

http://pastebin.com/f4GLni3T
<- Takes a flashlight and sheds some light on the fact that he will only read full debug logs which are posted via pastebin.com and linked in here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Memphiz

Thank you!, OP edited accordingly.
Still not the complete debug log but out of your first post i would think you are using 11.0 eden. Well these udp://@foobar urls don't look familiar to me. I don't think we/ffmpeg support those. But you could try with a nightly build - if its supported it might work there. (there won't be any bugfixes for eden - everyone is focusing on the new frodo release)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for looking @Memphiz

I only grabbed what I thought were relevant logs I'll try and attach full log file next time. Yes I'm running eden, latest stable release (I think Jul2012). I'll wipe the ATV and stick latest nightly build on and give that a whack.

Is it multicast or UDP streams which you reckon might not be supported? As mentioned in the OP, these work fine on desktop XBMC builds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Stream not working0