ATV2 staopped playing films after clearing the cache
Hi Guys

As per title i did the following

SSH into your device, and Check the video cache folders and delete the content inside:

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/AppleTV/Video/LocalAndRental

/private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/AppleTV/Video/Other

Now script error constant any ideas, wished i never cleared it.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=7KvfG5ZD

did a reboot then still the same

Any help would be great
XBMC or the add-on you used don't even touch or look at those folders, so deleting content from them cannot effect XBMC's behavior (outside of any issue where XBMC is running out of space, and deleting those files frees up space). Your log doesn't have debugging enabled (Settings/System/Debugging (wiki) -> Enable debug logging) so there's not much there to say what's going on. However, the log does show that the only thing you played was 1channel, which we don't support (see the unofficial xbmchub.com for that). If you have issues playing local content or content from another add-on, feel free to follow up on this. If this is only happening on 1channel, see xbmchub.
cheers for the reply, it would not even play anything from Icefilms either

Try something with local content or a legal source of videos...
(2012-11-19, 10:55)Ned Scott Wrote: Try something with local content or a legal source of videos...

i am also having trouble playing some videos that i try to play also. My netflix is buffering now more than ever and that never used to be the case.

what could be the problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 staopped playing films after clearing the cache0