Help With Configuring harmony650 Remote
Hello all

I have a new logitec harmony 650 , and i wanted to configure it with my xbmc
I have worked with this manual :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=95063

this is a great working manual , i can confim that it's working great to me ( win 7 , xbmc and rc6 IR microsoft reciver .
i configured most of the buttons ...

my last problem is how to configure a button that will "call" the subtitles addon ?

can anyone help me out ?

thanks a lot
ok103

+1
I would like this ability too!
My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
hey there ,,,

i got it working ,,,
you need to configure the harmony remote to use the MCE keyboad :

t - for subtitles
c - content ( right click on the mouse - you get the menu with : scan for new content )

i hope that someone can write the all keyletters that can be configured with the harmony 650 .

hope I helped
(2012-11-20, 20:32)ok103 Wrote: t - for subtitles
c - content ( right click on the mouse - you get the menu with : scan for new content )
Cool, I will have to give that another look... which letter (asigned to MCE remote button) do I need to push to activate the subs download? Both t and c ?
Right now I have to turn on my mouse to get that row of clickable buttons to pop up along the bottom. Then mouse click on the subs 'button'

(2012-11-20, 20:32)ok103 Wrote: i hope that someone can write the all keyletters that can be configured with the harmony 650 .
This list exists although I can't remember where... Somewhere in the wiki would think. Ask for it in the 'general help forum' if you can't find it - somone will know where it is.

My first HTPC build
My UnRaid Server
Kingston rebates and ASUS warranties are WORTHLESS FRAUDS
you need to use only "t' and it pop up your subtitle add on and you need to navigate and select the right subtitle for you

do you have harmony remote ? do you have an ir rc6 reciver ?

ok103

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help With Configuring harmony650 Remote 0