Recommended RC6 receiver for Harmony Remote?
Looking to get my Harmony Remote up and working for my new HTPC, and I know i need a RC6 infrared receiver. What do you guys recommend? wanting to order today if possible.

And what software/interface do you use to map the keys? Or will the Harmony software do that for me
Any will do. I've used the one that came with a Microsoft remote, a Rosewill remote and now I have an Inteset internal IR receiver.
Is the Inteset the one that comes with your cases?

I just ordered the Rosewill from Newegg for $13.99 with 2 day shipping.... but would be interested in the internal one as well
Is there any reason flirc wouldn't work, aside from the fact that they're out of stock? I'm asking because that's what I've been considering using.
Anyone know if the IR repeater function of the HP MCE IR Receiver works when the PC is in S3 Sleep?
How do i set the advice on harmony?
How can it learn context menu button? there are no instruction to learn "C" ...
If you get one of the really small IR receiver USB dongles, you can take the casing off, buy one of these: http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-Motherboa...000IV6S9S/ and you've got a DIY internal receiver.
(2012-11-19, 21:43)derek1387 Wrote: Is the Inteset the one that comes with your cases?

Sad I wish

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommended RC6 receiver for Harmony Remote?0