metropolis for XBMC 12
where can i get the metropolis skin and for that matter other skins as well for XBMC 12?

I used metropolis in XBMC 11 forever, would now like to use it in XBMC 12.

is there some kind of repo or plugin i could instal install in XBMC 12 to get other skins or I am just stuck with the confluence skin for now?

thanks
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
The Passion repository contains the experimental/unstable builds of Metropolis that will work in Frodo. Do be aware that it's still a work in progress, so some things might break from time-to-time. That said, I personally use these builds with Frodo for my main HTPC, so I'm usually pretty quick to fix things.
In my NSHO, Metropolis should be a 'stock' skin with Frodo along with Confluence (and possibly a couple others), something to show just how AMAZING the interface can be out of the box.
Heh. I'm inclined to agree, but I may be a bit biased Wink
thanks for the info, the link you posted doesnt seem to work, went straight to the website : http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...n.xbmc.org and snagged it myself.

Installed and downloaded Metropolis skin, works great.

thanks Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
Anyone know how to get the frodo build onto a PI.. the version from the repo keeps losing images when switching screens?
Sorry, I don't really know anything about the Pi. Is it happening in other skins too?
(2012-11-21, 20:32)jingai Wrote: The Passion repository contains the experimental/unstable builds of Metropolis that will work in Frodo.

Not sure if this is still viable - as the link gives me a 'not found'. Thanks!
Sorry, see the link that tcman posted.

edit: updated the link in my post, too.
Wow. I seriously suck at reading. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
metropolis for XBMC 120