Videos with local subtitles in folder... minor issue
Thank you in advance for helping!

Yes, Play subtitles has been check-marked.

My girl prefers watching movies with subtitles on since English is not her first language, the movie and subtitle file are place inside the same folder.
I understand that I can download subtitles very easy with XBMC.

However, when I already made the effort to download a movie with the subtitles file...
XBMC always seems to just ignore those subtitles. Then when I go and download the subtitles from the scraper, I get a message saying local subtitles already exist!

What am I doing wrong?

Geez, I am sorry... should I have put this under video add-on help? Sorry if I messed up.
Do you have 'subtitles' enabled in xbmc?

When playing a file go to the On Screen Display (press 'm' on the keyboard) - select sound (Speaker icon in the default Confluence skin), then enable subtitles and 'set as default for all videos'. This will display subtitles for all videos where subtitles are present.

EDIT - Sorry should have read your post more thoroughly - you already stated you did that - except the part about setting as default for all videos - if you didn't carry out that part, checking subtitles in individual files will only present them when that particular file is played.
Thanks. solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos with local subtitles in folder... minor issue0