TV Shows Not Populating
I'm trying to help my dad get setup with XBMC and I'm having a problem which seems fairly common with getting the ATV2 with XBMC to correctly scrape in TV shows. I've tried several suggestions found in various other posts in this forum and haven't been able to get them to work so I just figured I'd see if there's something different about my situation.

He's running Darwin 11.0.0 with Transparency! V 4.0.5

There are two folders on his PC running Windows 7 that contain media, one folder called Movies and one called TVShows. I can get movies to be imported and tagged correctly. When I add the folder for TVShows I see the scraper finding all the TV shows and it seems to be correctly identifying them. I can see episodes being added in the widget that appears when I have TV Shows highlighted and it gives me the correct count for the number of TV shows and episodes. I can also play the four episodes that show up in the widget.

To make it more confusing, I can see all of the TV Shows if I use the XBMC commander app for the iPad or iPhone. It just seems like the TV Shows menu option in XBMC is not populating correctly... Any assistance would be appreciated!

I've tried removing and readding the source, cleaning the library in between, removing and reinstalling XBMC, and creating a new test folder with only one TV show.

Also I did read that I should post a log with this post but unfortuately I don't have access to my dads computer at this moment. I just figured I'd see if there was any ideas in the mean time.
Be sure to check out the Adding videos to the library (wiki) guide about file naming. It's possible episodes aren't being actually added to the library, but are still accessible via Files mode/view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Not Populating0