infoLabels for isFolder listeItems
I am currently working on a video plugin and I have a few questions regarding listItems and calls to addDirectoryItem. In the case where I set isFolder=True, I am curious which, if any, of the infoLabels do anything (and whether this is skin specific). I am working on a Coursera Plugin which will be have a menu structure that looks something like this:

User's classes -> Lectures -> sub-lectures (aka sections).

Since the lectures are numbered, it would be great to label them as "seasons" and the sub-lectures as "episodes." Setting the season/episode on the sub-lectures (isFolder=False) seems to work. If I go to the info screen I see those fields set. If I set "season" on the lecture however, going to the info screen for that list item shows only the Path.

What can I do here?
You can set the any infolabel on any listem. isFolder only determines what happens when the item is selected (attempt to play the url, or build the next list of items). The effect of setting labels on on listitems is skin dependent.
I am using confluence and setting just season=1 and I am not seeing anything on the info page.
If I set episode=12 I still do not see anything. Setting title does show up on the info page.

If I set isFolder=False, then both episode and season do appear on the info page.

That page that I am trying to get looks something like the info page for a TV show's season: Image
Ahhh, for that I think you need to call setContent on the container: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs...setContent

That way xbmc knows which info page to display

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
infoLabels for isFolder listeItems0