Win Recent movie-fanart not working in Main menu
Hi there

Today i've cleaned my entire XBMC library on my computer, to get a complete clean install.
I've installed XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 and Aeon Nox 4.0 - but the problem is this:
I can't seem to get the fanart/poster to work under menus. Etc. MOVIES when i go on that menu point, there is no fanart for Latest Movies.
I've tried SYSTEM -> SKIN - > CUSTOMIZER -> MAIN MENU ITEM CUSTOMMIZERS -> MOVIES -> CHANGE BACKGROUND -> LATEST MOVIES.
None of the background is working (latest, random, live DVD etc.) The same thing for TV SHOWS and MUSIC.
Only the SUPPLIED BACKGROUNDS and a single background is working.

Also if i make a Custom Menu this is the same problem here.

Is there a workaround for this?

Before I deletede my XBMC library i had no problems with this funktion, with XBMC 12 Beta 1 and Aeon Nox 4.0....

(2012-11-27, 16:26)michelskovbo Wrote: Hi there

Today i've cleaned my entire XBMC library on my computer, to get a complete clean install.
I've installed XBMC 12.0 Beta 1 and Aeon Nox 4.0 - but the problem is this:
I can't seem to get the fanart/poster to work under menus. Etc. MOVIES when i go on that menu point, there is no fanart for Latest Movies.
I've tried SYSTEM -> SKIN - > CUSTOMIZER -> MAIN MENU ITEM CUSTOMMIZERS -> MOVIES -> CHANGE BACKGROUND -> LATEST MOVIES.
None of the background is working (latest, random, live DVD etc.) The same thing for TV SHOWS and MUSIC.
Only the SUPPLIED BACKGROUNDS and a single background is working.

Also if i make a Custom Menu this is the same problem here.

Is there a workaround for this?

Before I deletede my XBMC library i had no problems with this funktion, with XBMC 12 Beta 1 and Aeon Nox 4.0....

reading could help... you need service.skin.widgets add-on.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks very much phil ! Really appreciate the fast reply ...

I had neverbefore had to get this add-on manualy before, thats why i haven't been aware of this.

One ekstra question though - Is it possible to make a Custom Menu, and only show the fanart/Live DVD for this menu ? For example, i've made a Custom Menu called Concerts, and if i choose Latest Movies og Random Movies, it will show all of my movies, not only the Custom one - not sure if it is possible to do that?

Thanks again for an awsome skin !
(2012-11-27, 17:22)michelskovbo Wrote: Thanks very much phil ! Really appreciate the fast reply ...

I had neverbefore had to get this add-on manualy before, thats why i haven't been aware of this.

One ekstra question though - Is it possible to make a Custom Menu, and only show the fanart/Live DVD for this menu ? For example, i've made a Custom Menu called Concerts, and if i choose Latest Movies og Random Movies, it will show all of my movies, not only the Custom one - not sure if it is possible to do that?

Thanks again for an awsome skin !

atm not. read first post in nox 4.0 thread.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent movie-fanart not working in Main menu0