• 23(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
(2013-08-12, 13:28)boOmLa Wrote: What a nice looking skin. Will it run smooth on Apple tv 2 (XBMC), some of the skins i've played with were too heavy and shutters alot.

I saw u refered to skin.widgets script in one of the posts above, should I install if before or after installing the skin? And what is it for :-) Sry for some noobish quastions but gotta ask 2 learn :-)

Thanx in advance

skin.widgets will be automatically installed when you install transparency!
it's used to display recently added, random, or recommended items on the home screen.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-08-08, 04:37)theredguy Wrote: When I go to music it goes straight to artists. If I press back, it goes back to the XBMC main menu. I had to enable the "show parent folder" thing to get the ".." at the top of the list so I could get to the main music menu. If I go into any other section of music, pressing back takes me back to the music menu, but if I go into artists, back takes me all the back to the XBMC main menu.

Also if I customize the submenu for music, artist is not one of the choices.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a known issue? Any suggestions?

This is happening to me too.
Sorry if this has been answered already. I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

I'm using Transparancy 5.0.0 on Frodo 12.2 and have slight issues with Logos and Disc Art. (For movies i'm using "Icons" view and for TV i'm using "Fanart")

For the movie I have "Clue", I originally had a Disc Art for it, but the picture was off center so I found a new one, deleted the old one and replaced the new one. However the old on is not going away. I've tried closing XBMC and restarting my computer and nothing has worked. I've even tried just deleted the disc art all together and still the old disc art stays.

I'm having the same problem with a logo for Doctor Who in my TV section when it comes to logos. If anyone has any idea as how to solve this please help.

Sorry if this came off as confusing. Running on 2 hours sleep.

UPDATE: After A little more search I found that deleted the textures13.db file solved the cache problem. Hopefully this helps anyone else who has a similar issue
hi, been on Eden since the beginning .. finally going to upgrade to Frodo ... been looking for a new look/skin. Been trying em all out today.

So far, Transparency is winning, it's beautiful & very customisable.

1 little thing I want to change (and it's actually against the whole basis of the skin). I've chosen the "Slide" view for movies. And I wonder is there a way to shorten the time the plot outline is visible ? It's around 2 seconds now, and I'd like to lower this to 1 or even 0.5s

Is this something I can change in the view-slide.xml file ?

tnx in advance and really beautiful skin

EDIT : Found it in the forum in an old thread ... cool cool !
Hi, Great skin! Is there anyway to change the default text colors to white, theme wide on Android?

Thanks!
(2013-10-05, 18:11)SuperiorWitt Wrote: Hi, Great skin! Is there anyway to change the default text colors to white, theme wide on Android?

Thanks!

you'll have to modify the skin yourself.
colours are defined in:
skin.transparency/colors/defaults.xml
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I can't seem to find precisely this problem addressed. I just upgraded to Frodo from Eden. I've enabled the "Custom1" main menu button, and there are some submenu buttons that point to radio stations.

When I view the main menu, there is no label on the menu item, just the black bar. If I them go to the submenu items, the box opens but the only thing in it are the separators between the items. No text.

Any idea what's happening?
(2013-10-06, 18:13)hurricane51 Wrote: I can't seem to find precisely this problem addressed. I just upgraded to Frodo from Eden. I've enabled the "Custom1" main menu button, and there are some submenu buttons that point to radio stations.

When I view the main menu, there is no label on the menu item, just the black bar. If I them go to the submenu items, the box opens but the only thing in it are the separators between the items. No text.

Any idea what's happening?

several things changed in frodo.

if you added those menu items in eden, you'll have to remove them and re-add them.
I already tried that before. I also enabled Custom2 and Custom3 (which hadn't been enabled in Eden) and the same thing - no label.
(2013-10-07, 05:32)hurricane51 Wrote: I already tried that before. I also enabled Custom2 and Custom3 (which hadn't been enabled in Eden) and the same thing - no label.

could you create a Debug Log of the issue?
- enable debug logging in xbmc
- restart xbmc
- go to skin settings and add a radio stream to one of the custom buttons
- post the debug log on xbmclogs.com
I just installed Frodo on 3 systems (2 clean installs, 1 upgrade from Eden). Transparency version is 5.0.9. None of the systems show a submenu selection for Artist as previously existed under Eden. Was this a deliberate decision? This is the submenu item I used most often.
yes, the main 'Music' menu item now takes you to artists.
Thanks. Didn't that take you to the last category you were watching under Eden?
(2013-10-21, 05:46)hurricane51 Wrote: Thanks. Didn't that take you to the last category you were watching under Eden?

most likely yes.
I'd like to make a suggestion for a future version of the skin. The audio playback window shows both frequency and bitrate. 99% of audio recordings (from disc or streaming) are 44 kHz, so it would relieve a bit of the crowding in that area of the window to lose the frequency info. For those with high-bit audio they probably know the files that are released in that format. A click on the codec display will confirm it at any rate.

The bitrate display is far more informative, especially with streaming audio.

Just a suggestion.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03