• 5(current)
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.0
(2012-12-19, 23:09)Frozin Wrote: Hi again ronie,

I was wondserig if for ur next release (assuming there is one) is it possible to have the actor thumbnails when clicked on go straight to the actors bio, instead of the extra folder?

nope, that's simply not possible.
if it was, i would've done it that way.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the quick response. One more thing. I use .strm pulled into my library any chance of a cover for .strm? If not would it be difficult for a beginner to add that?
(2012-12-20, 22:45)Frozin Wrote: Thanks for the quick response. One more thing. I use .strm pulled into my library any chance of a cover for .strm? If not would it be difficult for a beginner to add that?

i think using <filename>-poster.jpg should work fine.
just note, xbmc will not pick it up automatically,
you need to refresh the info after you add the image.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry meant like the cd cover that say blueray dvd exgept this would be stream or something.
(2012-12-20, 23:21)Frozin Wrote: Sorry meant like the cd cover that say blueray dvd exgept this would be stream or something.

i have no idea if it's easy to implement in the skin.
currently the skin uses the available resolution info to determine which case to use.

what you want if some kind of check for the file extension...
Would it be easier to add a cd cover to the default orange that shows when format is unknown? I was thinking that may be a workaround for me. If it is, in what .xml files would i change or is it just making a case and replacing it in the folder?
(2012-12-21, 06:42)Frozin Wrote: Would it be easier to add a cd cover to the default orange that shows when format is unknown? I was thinking that may be a workaround for me. If it is, in what .xml files would i change or is it just making a case and replacing it in the folder?

if you want to modify the case image,
you'll need to check out the svn version of T!
(by default all images are packed in a textures file and can't be extracted).

changing the xml code is also an option,
but you would need to modify every view where the skin displays those cases.
this would involve modding a large number of files.
Thanks for the response ill play with the svn and see if i can do it that way
Hey.
for 4 years I'm using xbmc for movies and tv series.
and this days I'm finding out what a great tool is for arrange my music albums.
I use the skin and the CDART manager make it almost perfect.
also I added the "A" key to bring up the "cu.lrclyrics" script whice is great!
but:
sometimes the lrc not sync with the song, and its ok for me, cause nothing can't be perfect all the time. but, is there any way to make a script\key\button, that stops the auto-focus?
because if the lrc does not match, the auto-focus on lrc make it impossible to read the right lyrics.

and another thing I just though can be aswome:
a script that play the music video for music files.
When you hit Info on Song in the music libary, will be a "Music Video" Button, that will search the song in youtube,
just play the first youtube video with the artist + title name, most of the times is the video clip, good enough.
it can also added to the artist info, and will search the artist name in youtube...

and last thing, I suggest to use the CDART in other places too, like in the albums selects, or when you hit "enter" on song, before you go to full screen, it could be nice to see the CDART..
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Hi Ronie - love Transparency, been using it for a few years now. Thanks for all your hard work.

I thought I'd let you know about an issue I have with RC2 & Transparency 5.?
I have been tinkering with my movie playlists, as I have somehow switched them off from the main menu and noticed that when I click:

Settings-Skin Settings-Menu-Custom 2- Favourite 1 then click on -Select Favourites it causes XMBC to crash.

Its not a deal breaker - in fact I probably shouldn't even be clicking on that - but just wanted to let you know,
(2012-12-23, 14:56)jaysel Wrote: Hi Ronie - love Transparency, been using it for a few years now. Thanks for all your hard work.

I thought I'd let you know about an issue I have with RC2 & Transparency 5.?
I have been tinkering with my movie playlists, as I have somehow switched them off from the main menu and noticed that when I click:

Settings-Skin Settings-Menu-Custom 2- Favourite 1 then click on -Select Favourites it causes XMBC to crash.

Its not a deal breaker - in fact I probably shouldn't even be clicking on that - but just wanted to let you know,

i can't reproduce the crash.
could you please provide a Debug Log?
(2012-12-23, 12:14)tomer953 Wrote: sometimes the lrc not sync with the song, and its ok for me, cause nothing can't be perfect all the time. but, is there any way to make a script\key\button, that stops the auto-focus?
because if the lrc does not match, the auto-focus on lrc make it impossible to read the right lyrics.
the focus is handled by the addon, you can't change it from the skin.
when the lyrics are not in sync, hit 'c' or 'right-click'.
it may give you a list of available lyrics to choose from (if multiple lyrics are available).

(2012-12-23, 12:14)tomer953 Wrote: a script that play the music video for music files.
sure, just create a script that does this and i'll add it. ;-)

(2012-12-23, 12:14)tomer953 Wrote: I suggest to use the CDART in other places too, like in the albums selects, or when you hit "enter" on song, before you go to full screen, it could be nice to see the CDART..
nah, different views should show different thing.
if i was to add everything to every view, in the end they all will look alike.

I am trying to install Transparency on my new Frodo RC2, but I can't do it. It seams that XBMC is looking for version 5.0.3 but http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/skin.transparency only has 5.0.4 version...
(2012-12-26, 02:51)vzmr82 Wrote: I am trying to install Transparency on my new Frodo RC2, but I can't do it. It seams that XBMC is looking for version 5.0.3 but http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/skin.transparency only has 5.0.4 version...

i just updated it to 5.0.4 a few minutes ago :-)
it may take a bit for it shows up in xbmc.

you could try this:
go to settings > addons > get addons
highlight 'xbmc.org addons', right-click and select 'force refresh'

wait a few seconds and 5.0.4 should be available for install.
(2012-12-26, 02:55)ronie Wrote: i just updated it to 5.0.4 a few minutes ago :-)
it may take a bit for it shows up in xbmc.

you could try this:
go to settings > addons > get addons
highlight 'xbmc.org addons', right-click and select 'force refresh'

wait a few seconds and 5.0.4 should be available for install.

I just did. I had to enable mouse as it wasn't enabled. I don't usually use it.

But, unfortunately, there was no changes. I will wait a few minutes...

Thanks

RS
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v5.0.0 for XBMC Frodo 12.03