Win Can't get more skins in Eden
Hello.

I've had to uninstall and reinstall XBMC and when I try and download some Skin add on's it shows one available. It used to show many many more

Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Sn4d0n
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

When you go to: System/Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons, which repositories do you see listed and are all of them Enabled?
Thanks

I get XBMC.org Add-Ons Enabled
Probably won't make any difference, but try selecting "XBMC.org" add-ons instead of "All Add-ons".

Also, if you select "Video add-ons" and "Music add-ons", do you see a lot of items listed or are these lists truncated as well?
Are you sure you didn't install a Frodo build?
Hrmm, but that screen shot does look like confluence from Eden, so maybe nevermind.

Try a 'force refresh' on XBMC.org add-ons
Unless it's changed in the last couple days, Transparency! is the only skin in the repo atm.

I'm sure that many other skins are being updated and polished up ready for Frodo - it's a lot of work for the skinners, and they do an awesome job, but it will take some time before they're happy with them to the point that they're ready to release them onto the world via the add-ons system.

In the meantime, some of them have development repositories or provide .zip downloads for those that don't mind being on the bleeding edge - take a nosy around the forums.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I guess that background image of the cog wheel made me think it was Eden rather than Frodo, which would have had the static blue bubbles background. Smile
I tried a 'Force Refresh' and they reappeared.

Thanks!
I just installed beta 3 and I'm seeing just Transparency in the skin lost.
How to force refresh on Apple TV 2?

When will we see the complete skin list without any refresh?
That's all you'll see for Frodo at the present time.

The OP was having trouble seeing skins for Eden, so doing the force refresh restored the list of skins from the Eden repository. The "Force refresh" option is available on the context menu of the repository (i.e., "XBMC.org add-ons"). Again, doing a force refresh at this time won't give you any more skins since you are on Frodo.

Skins will be added to the repository when the authors of the individual skins have updated them for Frodo compatibility.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get more skins in Eden0