InfoLabels - Premiered/Aired
Hello

I am trying to populate the "Aired" infolabel (which I think is actually "Premiered") with a date scraped from HTML.

The date format incoming is:

Saturday 1st of December 2012 02:49 AM

Try as I might, I have set infoLabels = {"premiered": date} and {"aired":date} but I just cant' get a date to show no matter what format I use.

What should the format of the string be please ?

Thanks

David
The format should be "DD.MM.YYYY".

At least in confluence the date is only shown as label2 when the sort method is set to date (or also some others?).
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2012-12-04, 19:55)sphere Wrote: The format should be "DD.MM.YYYY".

At least in confluence the date is only shown as label2 when the sort method is set to date (or also some others?).

Thank you. It would be nice to have the time in there as well - example 05.12.2012 14:30 but I suspect this is not in there at the moment....
Correct, this is not possible.
I would suggest adding a setting like "Add datetime to title" to your add-on and if this setting is enabled, just use "video title (05.12.2012 22:02)" as your video titles.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2012-12-05, 23:02)sphere Wrote: Correct, this is not possible.
I would suggest adding a setting like "Add datetime to title" to your add-on and if this setting is enabled, just use "video title (05.12.2012 22:02)" as your video titles.

Yes - that's what I've done. I've mapped the date portion of the video to the "Aired" display, and then added time to the video title.

It would be nice to see the "Aired" expanded to show date and time ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InfoLabels - Premiered/Aired0