Next and Previous Season in TV Shows
(2014-12-11, 09:43)Ned Scott Wrote: This is all true, and I still think it would be an awesome addition and both look great and be an improvement to functionality Smile

How often would the button be pressed?
In my house, on my HTPC, very often.
(2014-12-11, 00:29)Hitcher Wrote: As suggested, flatten all seasons covers it.

that would not work, I have some TV shows that have 300+ episodes, would take long time go to next one (and don't want to hide watched, as some episodes I like to re-watch)

this idea is very simple, reach last episode at end of season 2, next icon would be go to season 3, easier then exiting season 2 and re-entering season 3.
An icon in the list to go to the next season makes more sense than another button somewhere else on the screen.

By the way, Unfledged has written a cool script for my new skin that automatically jumps to the next unwatched/in progress episode so it doesn't matter how many episode you have when flattened.

Check it out about the 1 minute mark.

(2014-12-13, 01:16)Hitcher Wrote: An icon in the list to go to the next season makes more sense than another button somewhere else on the screen.

True, but it also would be neat if it was something that could also be used as a button for touch skins, or maybe even have the next/previous seasons mapped to remote buttons. Kind of like how "parent directory" can be in-list and/or an external action/button/whatever.

Quote:By the way, Unfledged has written a cool script for my new skin that automatically jumps to the next unwatched/in progress episode so it doesn't matter how many episode you have when flattened.

Check it out about the 1 minute mark.

That is awesome! Both the jump to the next unwatched episode, and the entire skin itself.
+1

Does this skin is already available for test (I have installed your repo but the only skin available is Conq).
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Next and Previous Season in TV Shows0