ContextMenu Addon for library
Is it possible to add an extra button to contextmenu in library so that I can run my own script with the current moviepath as argument. I want to be able to passalong the movie under the contextmenu to a webservice that does a few things to easen my watching....?

So I want a new button on contexmenu in librarymode to call my own script with moviepath as argument.
Would like to know that, too.
Is this any different than the question i asked 4 threads in before ? ;-) Please can we have this...
At moment only plug-in type add-ons can add context menu items.
Would it be possible to combine a plugin with a script then ? Eg: Could the plugin call the script ?
The problem is that a plugin can only add context menu items to self created listitems and not listitems created by xbmc (like in the library views).

There is a very nice Pull Request which would add such functionality.

Regarding your question, even if it won't help you with your feature, yes, you can call other add-ons (script or plugin) from the context menu of listitems which are created within your plugin.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I went the route and made my own plugin... So I skipped contextmenu. Now only facing problems with scraping.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ContextMenu Addon for library0