• 3(current)
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin
This addon is great. Your code is fantastic, too. I'm working on a plugin that uses your code to update movie trailers. I'd really like to be able to simply "import" your library.

To make this possible I have edited your addon.xml and have added the following extension point.
Code:
<extension library="resources" point="xbmc.python.module" />
I am then able to import your scraper as:
Code:
from lib import scraper

When my addon is complete, I think it would be better to link dynamically to your addon than bundle your scraper.

Cheers.
HD-Trailers.net has started using better covers, you should see the difference already.
I also requested an update into the official repository which fixed playback on some trailers - it should be available for auto-update in a few days.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thanks sphere! Love this addon.
I am having an issue where I start a trailer, doesn't matter which, and although you hear the audio almost immediately, the video doesn't appear for 20+ seconds. During this time no buttons work. I have a 30 Mbps connection. I tried changing the quality from 1080 to 720 but it didn't really seem to help.

Any ideas?
This can't be related to the plugin itself because plugins only deliver the stream-urls to xbmc and xbmc starts playback then.
However, if you upload your debug log anywhere I could have look.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
jrogers, do you play it from the listing of movies, or from the info page?
@sphere This addon works great and thanks for all your efforts. Would it be possible to add Imdb Watchlist integration?
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2013-02-15, 00:53)abba77 Wrote: jrogers, do you play it from the listing of movies, or from the info page?

Sorry, just getting to this now. I play it from the info page. I was just reading the post for "The Trailers" plug in and noticed it's a bug in the info page.

Thanks!
(2013-02-24, 02:47)hunkyn Wrote: @sphere This addon works great and thanks for all your efforts. Would it be possible to add Imdb Watchlist integration?

Is there any add-on which already has such integration?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I do not think so. I tried to look in the IMDB trailers addon if it had the option but that does not seem to be working currently.

[UPDATE] kinkin over at the xbmchub has this implemented for Furk addon.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Hi,

I have a new version ready for testing! This version (1.1.0) brings you the possibility to download trailers. Just select a movie to see its videos, select a video, open up the context menu and choose "Download this Trailer".
The download will be started in the background (You will be asked to set a download path if no has been set in settings already)

When you re-enter the trailers view for this movie you should see, that the trailer you started downloading will now show "DOWNLOADED" or "download in progress" next to its title.

On playback it is auto-detected if you already downloaded this trailer, and if yes, the local file will be played instead of the stream url.

Here is a screenshot:

Here is the full changelog:
Quote:1.1.1
- fix downloading on yahoo-redir, apple, yahoo

- added possibility to download trailers
- play already downloaded trailers from local path
- indicate if trailer is already downloaded or download still in progress
- changed to xbmcswift2 v2.4.0

Known Issues:
The download does not work on "Youtube".
Downloading from all other sources (apple.com, yahoo.com, moviefone.com, ign.com, hd-trailers.net, aol.com, yahoo-redir) should work.

Please give me some feedback regarding the new download mechanism before I submit the add-on to the official repo.
Download Version 1.1.1

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I just tried this version. I am getting this error when trying to download a video

Code:
19:30:24 T:15336  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
19:30:24 T:15336  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/video/apple.com/http%3A%2F%2Ftrailers.apple.com%2Fmovies%2Fwb%2Fhangover3%2Fhangover3-tlr1_h720p.mov/download" matches rule for function "download_video"
19:30:24 T:15336  NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
19:30:24 T:15336   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
                                            Error Contents: global name 'USER_AGENT' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.hdtrailers_net\addon.py", line 277, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.hdtrailers_net\addon.py", line 238, in download_video
                                                sd.common.USERAGENT = USER_AGENT
                                            NameError: global name 'USER_AGENT' is not defined
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Let me know if you need to see a full log.
@hunkyn:

Thanks for the report, should be fixed now. Could you try again using Version 1.1.1? (Download link above updated)
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Perfect it works as expected no more issues. I will update if any of the sources do not work.
thanks for your feedback.
Can you explain more your imdb watchlist integration feature request?
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin1