• 13(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Is anyone still having problems with Viki addon or is it only me? The addon doesn't schow all the episodes. Only the last 20. And the subtitles only working in English. Pleaaaaaase hellllllp. Please kdnight fix it.
Does anyone knows if drama.net has also an addon?
(2014-11-04, 16:34)majdalina Wrote: Is anyone still having problems with Viki addon or is it only me? The addon doesn't schow all the episodes. Only the last 20. And the subtitles only working in English. Pleaaaaaase hellllllp. Please kdnight fix it.

it seems to work fine for me. Try uninstalling and reinstall the addon. also make sure you are installing it from my repo and not super repo. I'm not sure how often my stuff get's updated on their repository. Another thing to note is that if you pick a particular language and there are no subs available for that language it will default to English. Or if the language is only 50% sub then it will default to english. Now if a sub isn't available in a particular language you can also try to use an alternate feature I implemented. you can go into the addon settings and turn on real-time translation feature that uses google translate to translate the english subs into any language this is available from google. I haven't fully tested this feature on all the language yet so not sure how well it works
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-11-03, 19:50)josuecocr Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 02:48)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 04:47)mano154 Wrote: The subtitle section is not working, Instead of the language its showing the country the drama is from.The subs don't work.

this should fixed now

not work. I have to download it again? how to make subtitles work again

now if working with the 1.1.24 upgrade. Thanks dknlght
(2014-11-06, 03:48)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 16:34)majdalina Wrote: Is anyone still having problems with Viki addon or is it only me? The addon doesn't schow all the episodes. Only the last 20. And the subtitles only working in English. Pleaaaaaase hellllllp. Please kdnight fix it.

it seems to work fine for me. Try uninstalling and reinstall the addon. also make sure you are installing it from my repo and not super repo. I'm not sure how often my stuff get's updated on their repository. Another thing to note is that if you pick a particular language and there are no subs available for that language it will default to English. Or if the language is only 50% sub then it will default to english. Now if a sub isn't available in a particular language you can also try to use an alternate feature I implemented. you can go into the addon settings and turn on real-time translation feature that uses google translate to translate the english subs into any language this is available from google. I haven't fully tested this feature on all the language yet so not sure how well it works

Thank DKNLGHT! Very Good Work!
Thanks kdnight now it s Wirkung perfectly.
But do u know if Drama.net has an xbmc addon vor not. Pleaaaaaase
(2014-11-10, 22:16)majdalina Wrote: Thanks kdnight now it s Wirkung perfectly.
But do u know if Drama.net has an xbmc addon vor not. Pleaaaaaase

any particular reason why you prefer this drama site vs say my dramago addon? seems all the drama available on that site is available on the dramago addon
Just cause it s large choice of tv series compared to viki. I live in germany and basically most oft the shows are not available.
. I m sorry for my impatience. I really didnt know about The dramago addon only recently. To be specific only last night.and honestly it s ausome. Keep the hard work... I really enjoy it.
(2012-12-15, 09:10)dknlght Wrote: First of all this is a great site for Asian drama. a lot of the videos have 720p quality plus they have subtitles is many language. Again if you haven't done so already install my repo below and install viki addon. You can select which language all your subs will load in, if the video you are watching has no sub in the language you choose then it will default to English. this is an initial release so hopefully I got all the bugs.

http://fusion.xbmchub.com/xbmc-repos/rep...paddon.zip

Hai dknight, I have been watching viki for god knows how long and have been wanting to download their videos. Unfortunately I'm a noob when it comes to IT. I have downloaded your file and it seems to only have XML document in it. Can you tell me what am I suppose to do, because I'm confuse on how to install it.
(2014-11-21, 12:58)collolo Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 09:10)dknlght Wrote: First of all this is a great site for Asian drama. a lot of the videos have 720p quality plus they have subtitles is many language. Again if you haven't done so already install my repo below and install viki addon. You can select which language all your subs will load in, if the video you are watching has no sub in the language you choose then it will default to English. this is an initial release so hopefully I got all the bugs.

http://fusion.xbmchub.com/xbmc-repos/rep...paddon.zip

Hai dknight, I have been watching viki for god knows how long and have been wanting to download their videos. Unfortunately I'm a noob when it comes to IT. I have downloaded your file and it seems to only have XML document in it. Can you tell me what am I suppose to do, because I'm confuse on how to install it.

the addon doesn't download their videos it just plays the stream through your device. follow the kodi wiki on how to install addons http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_an_...a_zip_file. also when you download my repo file don't unzip the zip file
hai @dknight, may I know whether this add on allows to download the vids or just watching the vids?
(2014-11-23, 03:29)collolo Wrote: hai @dknight, may I know whether this add on allows to download the vids or just watching the vids?

I thought I already answered it in the post above. it only allows you to watch the video streams not download them. so no it doesn't download the viki videos
Hi!
How can I find add-ons manager on my computer? Or where can I download it? Thank you in advance!
(2014-12-25, 09:45)sububu Wrote: Hi!
How can I find add-ons manager on my computer? Or where can I download it? Thank you in advance!

if you are asking how to install my repository. First download the repo file from the link in the first post of this thread then follow the instructions

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_an_...a_zip_file

Once the repository is installed select "dk-xbmc-repaddon" -> video add-ons->viki
Yes I knew about the link, but i don't know how to find the window below.. (sorry I'm really a newbie Smile )

(2014-12-26, 15:30)sububu Wrote: Yes I knew about the link, but i don't know how to find the window below.. (sorry I'm really a newbie Smile )

on the main screen select system ->settings->Add-ons
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4