• 28(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
For 1080p playback via MPEG-DASH stream you must use Kodi 17 Krypton or newer! In Kodi addon settings first enable inputstream adaptive addon (he is disabled by default) and then configure your other addon that can work with MPEG-DASH (YouTube, VIKIR, ...). This message "Subtitles not available or disabled" is displayed when there are no subtitles available or are turned off by addon setting. If you have subtitles turned on in settings with language preference set to Spanish, then if subtitles are really available in Spanish language with 80% completed translation or more, you will watch the video with this Spanish subtitles. If completed translation is bellow 80% for this language, then the addon switch to english language for subtitles (if and only if there is english subtitles with 1% completed translation or more). This is the logic behind switching between subtitle languages.
Is there a working method with which the subtitles is working in viki.. I get subtitles sometimes.. But most times i dont.. Is there a way by which this can be resolved..
why everytime I have to watch a new episode, i have to select subtitle language is there a way for me to keep not doing that?
Hello. I have an issue where the search option in VikiR does not work. What do I have to do?
@ginamarat, you must change the addon settings first and then all functions will work. First settings and then use it.
Thank you very much Majide. Much appreciated
Hi, I'm new here.

I'm curious what's the latest version of DramaFever addon because mine will not play, I keep getting the check log for more information message. I have not been able to get it working since the update app video. I tried adding the latest plugin, but I don't know if it is. I have 3.0 version. Where can I get the latest version that works, TIA!
Hello Majide, today I tried searching for a drama on VikiR but nothing would come up. I did try tweaking the settings but there was no way to make anything work. What should I do? Thanks.
Which drama did you look for? It will greatly help to show a log file from the use of the addon.
Hi Majide, I deleted the 4.0 version of Dramafever and tried to download the 4.2 version, now it says, Installation failed. Can you suggest something please.
I tried to search for a Korean drama called suspicious partner. But when I try to search for it does not display it
@ginamarat, there is no such show on viki website:

@padvisor, v4.2 has the same system requirements as v4.0. Can you show me a Kodi log file for checking?
This is the drama I'm trying to watch. https://www.viki.com/tv/34557c-suspicious-partner. I currently watch Viki on my Nvidia Shield TV. I found out what was the issue. It appears that whenever my VPN is on, VikiR refuses to work. I'm connected to a server based in the US. Other addons work just fine except VikiR with my VPN on. However, I have the same VPN software on my PC, and VikiR works just fine with VPN on. Before the update of VikiR, I watched it just fine with VPN on. Now it just doesn't work anymore if I turn my VPN on the Nvidia Shield. I also checked DKnight's viki add-on and the search function works fine with the VPN on.
If you visit this or other drama page on the viki website, look for message: "Restricted Access Sorry, this content is not licensed for your region". This message means, you cannot watch this drama from your country, and when searching for it in the searchbox, this drama title will not appear in the results (because is unavailable). If drama is unavailable and cannot be watched episodes, the vikir addon doesn't show the drama title in the search result, or via category browsing! If VPN connection to supported country with licensed rights is available, then the vikir addon must just work.
The content that I want to watch on Viki is available in my country, and I can watch it on my PC with my VPN on with no issues. The issue exists only on my Nvidia Shield. As I said before, using the DKnight's Viki addon with VPN on and searching for the content I want to watch works just fine. The search function works. I just don't understand why VikiR's search doesn't work when VPN is ON. And not only the Suspicious Partner drama, majority of them just don't appear when you try to search for them. The issue is with the addon based on Android OS. Testing it on the PC with VPN on, the search works fine. I can find every drama I search for on the PC with the VPN on. But on the Android OS, it doesn't. It onlly works when the VPN is OFF.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4