WIP Playing the same video continuously on Rasberry Pi
I have set up a Rasberry Pi with RasbXBMC and can play MP4 videos OK from a WIN 7 pro server via the network.
I want to set it up in our local museum to provide video dispalys to the visitors.
The problemm is that I need to run a single video repeating continuously all day
I cannot see a way to achieve this within the existing controls
Any information on this subgect would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Bill
If you set up a playlist with the files you want, you can then repeat the playlist with a sidebar menu option.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Hi thrack76

Many Thanks for the reply

I can now set up a playlist and repeat the video continuously, however there is a new problem --- On the first pass the video plays normally but on the second and subsequent passes only the audio track plays and the TV video display remains black. I tried copying the MP4 file on to the SD card and it is still the same

Regards

Bill.

perhaps mplayer would work better ?
Code:
mplayer -fs -loop 0 moo-vee.mkv
(2012-12-20, 18:29)Bill Blumsum Wrote: I have set up a Rasberry Pi with RasbXBMC....

I want to set it up in our local museum to provide video dispalys to the visitors.
The problemm is that I need to run a single video repeating continuously all day
Many thanks

Bill

Hello Bill.

Do you need sound as well, or will just video be ok?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing the same video continuously on Rasberry Pi0