• 23(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
wow...this works very well...big thanks.
Wink 
Hi there I have just tried to install the drama24h by dk night but it just won't install it will install other or should I say download then enable but it just won't download Chinese am I doing something wrong ?
The HK drama cannot play.
Mirror streaming-picasaweb,videobug all dead
can u add other mirror streaming like -openload,uptobox
HK 630 news did not receive update since 2/5.
There are scripts error since 2/2.

dknlght, would appreciate you check it out when you have time.
Well done, dknight! My parents use your plugin everyday and thank you very much for your contribution!

I think of two things that can even improve your plugins. 1) Is it possible to add "Mark as watched" in context menu? Or even mark it automatically after watching the episode? 2) Make the plugins compatible with the Android/iOS remote. I've tried the "Yatse" and "THE Remote For KODI" but both can only list the movies/episodes but not playing. I've confirmed that the remotes work with other addons. Thank you again for your hard work.
Thanks dknight for the great addon.

Has anyone else been having issues with the drama24h addon not scraping the latest episodes in some variety shows like Scoop and TVB Entertainment News? It's been working great before but the last working shows are all on Mar 17, starting from Mar there are new shows on the site but the addon is not scraping them? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Azdrama today keep error cannot play any of movie ,anyone face same issue?
(2016-03-20, 17:32)plsharevme Wrote: Azdrama today keep error cannot play any of movie ,anyone face same issue?

Script error here as well, guessing that site must have changed the encryption again.

Hopefully dknight will have a look at it when he has some time.
Same issue here too, since yesterday.
Hi there!
Just wondering Hong Kong 'News at 6:30' is not being update since 21 Mar 2016. Is that being placed in other folder?
I see a new one called 'News at 7:30' but in English (TVB Pearl). Still prefer Cantonese for my old man.

Please have a look

Thanks
azdrama is not working but drama24h is working fine now. drama24h uses dramacity.se but they had a DoS attach yesterday. One change with drama24h after it came back is that it no longer has categories by year, but makes it much harder to find things now. I wish there was a way to search/sort by year or upload date.

Also, "News At 6:30 – 六點半新聞報道 (2015/12)" only goes up to 2016-03-21, but from the dramacity.se site, it goes up to 2016-03-25.

And please add an option to remove the add-to-azdrama-favorites option. I prefer to just all add links to my global favorites and the extra favorites menu item can be confusing.
Yes I can confirmed AZDRAMA is NOT WORKING as of March 26, 2016.

Does it STOP working after anyone updated to Kodi 16.0 ?

Anyone still have OLD Kodi 15.2? Does Azdrama working on Kodi 15.2?

Anyone care to comments and provide feedback.

Thanks!
AZdrama is still working on web-based sites.
Problem is due to the changes on the site.
The addon needs our master, Dknight (author) to help address the issue.
You can go to drama24 addon though.

This is not an issue with upgrading Kodi or not.

(2016-03-27, 00:09)dtkool Wrote: Yes I can confirmed AZDRAMA is NOT WORKING as of March 26, 2016.

Does it STOP working after anyone updated to Kodi 16.0 ?

Anyone still have OLD Kodi 15.2? Does Azdrama working on Kodi 15.2?

Anyone care to comments and provide feedback.

Thanks!
I can watch from drama24h but not azdrama , can Dknight offer any help please ?
It appeared to me that azdrama ceased to work after upgrading Kodi from 15.2 to 16.0 !
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11