• 29(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
Thank you so much Cthlo. I just installed your version of azdrama. When attempting to run a video by clicking on "Unknown Quality" from any category (e.g. HK shows, movies, etc), I get this error message:

"Playback failed. One ore more item failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message." Sorry I do not know how to access the log. Thank you.
Works for me make sure you are using updated versions of Kodi or SPMC. Just need the fix to get 720p rather than the SD versions
Thank you for the rapid reply clfnole. I am currently using Kodi 16.0 Jarvis....are there setting I needed to configure prior to steaming the videos. Thank you.
Strange i didn't do anything special. Did you remove your old version?
Yes i I did. I removed my 16.0 Jarvis and replaced with 16.1 and I'm still getting the playback error...is there an advanced setting to set the playlist timeout setting per the site below

http://www.iwillfolo.com/quick-fix-kodi-...r-details/
Are you trying to watch dramas and TV shows? Also once you get the error do you try it again? Sometimes I get an error when I first open it but then click on what I want to watch again and it works.
(2016-04-24, 17:00)Darthazn815 Wrote: Thank you so much Cthlo. I just installed your version of azdrama. When attempting to run a video by clicking on "Unknown Quality" from any category (e.g. HK shows, movies, etc), I get this error message:

"Playback failed. One ore more item failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message." Sorry I do not know how to access the log. Thank you.

I am also having the same trouble now on my Fire TV devices. It was working yesterday. Guess maybe the site where they pull the videos from is changing/updating again?
I tried to watch dramas and TV shows...I was able to recreate the error in my computer and Android box. Both of them have 16.1...I guess will wait until the "Unknown Quality" is fixed. Thank you again for your rapid response and support. I really appreciate it!
(2016-04-24, 20:23)Darthazn815 Wrote: I tried to watch dramas and TV shows...I was able to recreate the error in my computer and Android box. Both of them have 16.1...I guess will wait until the "Unknown Quality" is fixed. Thank you again for your rapid response and support. I really appreciate it!

Hi darthaz815 , I have the same problem . I have kodi 16.1 on firestick and whenever I try to click on the unknown source nothing happens .

thank You Clfnote for updating this addon. I followed everything you listed but still having the same problem . Any suggestions ? I installed the lastest update repo 1.1.1
I take no credit it was someone else not me
(2016-04-24, 22:46)squirtle2016 Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 20:23)Darthazn815 Wrote: I tried to watch dramas and TV shows...I was able to recreate the error in my computer and Android box. Both of them have 16.1...I guess will wait until the "Unknown Quality" is fixed. Thank you again for your rapid response and support. I really appreciate it!

Hi darthaz815 , I have the same problem . I have kodi 16.1 on firestick and whenever I try to click on the unknown source nothing happens .

thank You Clfnote for updating this addon. I followed everything you listed but still having the same problem . Any suggestions ? I installed the lastest update repo 1.1.1

Perhaps something has changed on the site already, videos that were working yesterday are no longer working today.
I tried it this morning and it worked but will try again later
I can also confirm that it is not working again on my FireTV.
The other addon works but not sure if it can be named because seems like on this forum you can only name supported addons and i have no clue which ones are and which are not
(2016-04-25, 00:19)clfnole Wrote: The other addon works but not sure if it can be named because seems like on this forum you can only name supported addons and i have no clue which ones are and which are not

Yes the other one drama2** addon works for the most part other than that it cannot play shows with single episodes (ie. some of hk variety shows like award presentations) and the movies sections doesn't work.

Another poster ncben has posted the fix as follows but I could not get it to work for the life of me editing with sublime text, tried lots of different spacing but none worked.

Would be really grateful if you have the time and interest to look at it.

I've put together a new icon for my personal use (square icon to match the rest of my home screen addon icons)
https://www.sendspace.com/file/houpya

Add the following two lines to the end of "def Episodes(url):" in default.py:

Code:
if len(vidcontent[0].findAll('h5')) == 0:
SensenGetVideo(url)
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11