• 45(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
Yeah that is confusing indeed, and I am not claiming this as a fact. This is just my assumption based on what I've read.

Maybe the "maintained by cthlo" is just a leftover from when cthlo was maintaining the addon.

I dunno when it's going to be fixed, will have to wait for a word from dknight. In the meantime, Icdrama is working fine and is pretty much the same as far as I can see.
while waiting from dklnght, I have installed the icdrama. But I am not using the repository.cthloxxx. I installed icdrama 1.2.3 from plugin.video.icdrama. Then restarted the device, and it works now!
Thank you.
(2016-10-20, 04:26)Aeioukl Wrote: while waiting from dklnght, I have installed the icdrama. But I am not using the repository.cthloxxx. I installed icdrama 1.2.3 from plugin.video.icdrama. Then restarted the device, and it works now!
Thank you.

yea, I ended up doing that, the one I installed was version 2.2, after trying another zip from the repo it worked!
Can anyone advise if the azdrama will be fixed or it will be forever dead ?
@Guyver99, thanks for your reply and all is ok.
Regards
Installed icdrama as suggested. It works for now. Thanks.
(2016-10-20, 05:56)owah Wrote: Can anyone advise if the azdrama will be fixed or it will be forever dead ?

technically azdrama and icdrama are the same site no? thought azdrama just changed their domain to icdrama, and the add on for ic works, so perhaps just the add-on needs to be fixed?
I believe icdrama was created and is maintained by cthlo. Azdrama was created and is (currently) maintained by dknight. Azdrama was briefly maintained by cthlo in dknight's absence until he returned.

AFAIK the azdrama in cthlo's repo is cthlo's fork of azdrama, and the one in dknight's repo is his version (hence the different version numbers).
(2016-10-19, 18:15)maxinvictus Wrote: I have icdrama 1.2.3 but the update is grayed out. How do I upgrade to the newest version?
You have to go back to System>Settings>Add-ons>Install from zip file>azdrama(HTTPS://cthlo.github.io/cthlo-kodi-repo/...-1.2.3.zip

Hope this helps

Sent from my MI PAD
Latest version is 1.2.4 for icdrama

https://cthlo.github.io/cthlo-kodi-repo/...-1.2.4.zip
I have pushed a fixed 1.0.29 provided by dumbo0001 out. I have decided that since icdrama and azdrama addons provide the same content I'm no longer going to do the fixes for azdrama. I think cthlo is providing better support right now anyway. but if others continue to provide me with the fixes for azdrama when it goes down in the future I will continue to push it out the everyone. I will of course still support my other addons
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Thanks for the quick fix and appreciate your hard work. Will drama24hrs also be fixed soon?
Where can I get the new version of AZDRAMA at?
(2016-10-24, 02:48)dknlght Wrote: I have pushed a fixed 1.0.29 provided by dumbo0001 out. I have decided that since icdrama and azdrama addons provide the same content I'm no longer going to do the fixes for azdrama. I think cthlo is providing better support right now anyway. but if others continue to provide me with the fixes for azdrama when it goes down in the future I will continue to push it out the everyone. I will of course still support my other addons

thanks DKnight! been a fan of your two add-ons since I found out about these add-ons. Because of your hard work my parents didn't need to spend hundreds buying and re-buying tvpads. Hopefully you can still get people to provide fixes for azdrama for the future, since it will provide an extra source for people to choose from say if drama or icdrama goes down Smile.

But thanks anyways
(2016-10-24, 02:48)dknlght Wrote: I have pushed a fixed 1.0.29 provided by dumbo0001 out. I have decided that since icdrama and azdrama addons provide the same content I'm no longer going to do the fixes for azdrama. I think cthlo is providing better support right now anyway. but if others continue to provide me with the fixes for azdrama when it goes down in the future I will continue to push it out the everyone. I will of course still support my other addons

Some folks on the forum like myself have issues with the icdrama add-on. In a nutshell, it returns an error "Failed to resolve URL" for many of the shows. I suspect there are differences in the structure of your code in your azdrama add-on that doesn't result in this issue. From that standpoint, I'm sure others will appreciate your efforts if you are able to continue supporting the azdrama add-on.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11