• 7(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2014-06-30, 14:42)0drift Wrote: i'm afraid I can't seem to download the zip file Sad

I've just updated the link on the first post. You should be able to download it now
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-06-30, 17:25)TechGuy8 Wrote:
(2014-06-30, 14:42)0drift Wrote: i'm afraid I can't seem to download the zip file Sad

Azdrama.net is part of fusion.

Look for dk-xbmc-repaddon Addon Repository
You can find the azdrama.net addon.

I tried using Fusion's Addon Installer. It started downloading, but then failed due to "Error: Script Failed".
This was xbmc Gotham 13.1.
Anyone knows what is wrong with the azdrama.net add-on. It was working yesterday - July 18. Today, I got script error on all shows that I follow. It is working on azdrama,se using browser.
Yeah...script failed error all of a sudden! Sad Any ideas how to fix?
Not a perfect solution, but got some of the new episodes to play, around row 315 in your default.py, keep in mind first row isn't properly indented.

PHP Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):

link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))

link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')

media_url""

media_url re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('dll:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('link:\s*"([^"]+?//[^"]+?/[^"]+?)"').findall(link)
                    if(
"http://" in Geturl(media_url[0])):

media_url[0] = Geturl(media_url[0])

vidlink urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ''+')) 

It's the two last if(len(...) sections that I have added, keep in mind to use space when indenting the code in your default.py or else it will not work as python is picky when it comes to indentation of code. Please do not see this as a permanent solution.
Looks like the site has changed from azdrama.se to icdrama.se. Anybody know if there is a way to add this to the list of domains in the add on settiings?
easiest is just change the azdrama.se to icdrama.se in the default.py and resources/settings.xml
(2014-07-20, 20:44)trizt Wrote: easiest is just change the azdrama.se to icdrama.se in the default.py and resources/settings.xml

I never edit a file before, Would you show me how to edit, where is the file locate. please Thank you
Would appreciate if someone can advise how to change this...or would this be updated sometime?
This will most likely be updated when Dknight has time to do so.

For editing (for those who run xbmc as their regular user):

sed 's/azdrama.se/icdrama.se/' -i ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/resources/settings.xml
sed 's/azdrama.se/icdrama.se/' -i ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.azdrama/default.py

For those with none unix like OS, you will need to use a regular text editor and search replace azdrama.se with icdrama.se
(2014-07-20, 20:44)trizt Wrote: easiest is just change the azdrama.se to icdrama.se in the default.py and resources/settings.xml

Changed default.py and resources/settings.xml from azdrama.se to icdrama.se and reboot the device but still got script error.
The change of domain will just change the different menu option URLs, this will not change the URL to the video, you need to make the changes mentioned earlier by me, or wait for the release of next version of azdrama plugin.
hmm...I use windows OS...what file am I modifying wth text editor? Sorry for not knowing too much about this..
sorry guys won't have time to do any fixes for at least 3 weeks. if it was a simple domain change I would have push it out but they've change a lot of their video hosters so I have to implement those new hosters into the addon. Unfortunately for the time being you can always try my DramaGo addon
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2014-07-20, 13:28)trizt Wrote: Not a perfect solution, but got some of the new episodes to play, around row 315 in your default.py, keep in mind first row isn't properly indented.

PHP Code:
elif (newlink.find("videobug") > -1):

link=urllib.unquote_plus(GetContent(newlink))

link=''.join(link.splitlines()).replace('\'','"')

media_url""

media_url re.compile('playlist:\s*\[\s*\{\s*url:\s*"(.+?)",').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('{file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('file:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('dll:\s*"(.+?)"').findall(link)
                if(
len(media_url)==0):

media_url re.compile('link:\s*"([^"]+?//[^"]+?/[^"]+?)"').findall(link)
                    if(
"http://" in Geturl(media_url[0])):

media_url[0] = Geturl(media_url[0])

vidlink urllib.unquote(media_url[0].replace(' ''+')) 

It's the two last if(len(...) sections that I have added, keep in mind to use space when indenting the code in your default.py or else it will not work as python is picky when it comes to indentation of code. Please do not see this as a permanent solution.

U R the best. It works and it takes ~ 15 sec to retrieve a video file from the link. It's acceptable and not bad. . Thank you so much.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11