• 27(current)
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)
(2016-04-20, 16:28)sohlican Wrote: Yup, it isn't working.

The actual site has a complete revamped and most likely why the addon has stopped working.

Unfortunately I don't have the technical knowledge to update the addon, hopefully someone from the community will be able to help.
Not sure if it makes any sense to you.
But I just wonder does anyone know what is the encstring inside 'df()' are for?
Inside the code, it seems that he was trying to decode the string.
But now it won't return vidID and vidKey, not sure if the decoding method as changed in videobug.

If anyone got the answer for above, I may able to continue.

Thanks
hi dknight,

Appreciate your assist to fix back this great addons. tq
Guess the author have left this forum? Last seen at 2015-12-10 10:46...
Cinq, maybe you can take a look at this latest problem with azdrama. Your last fix worked great.
(2016-04-22, 01:58)clementcho1973 Wrote: Not sure if it makes any sense to you.
But now it won't return vidID and vidKey, not sure if the decoding method as changed in videobug.

Thanks

Code:
encstring= re.compile("dF\('(.+?)'\)").findall(link.replace("\\'","'"))

encstring is a string variable.
I cannot find the definition of the object "compile". It must be one of the object provided by Kodi addon development library.

You may get an answer if you ask this question at the Kodi addons developer forum.
default.py does not have a single comment line. It will be hard to figure out what it is doing.
Hello, dknight !

I did modify the default.py and change to json_allupload1.php, and it's works for me. But I get error message again when I access azdrama after April 20. Can you help to me solve this problem again? My parents want to watch HK NEWS daily, I get in big trouble right now.

Thanks in advance!!
(2016-04-22, 20:48)TechGuy8 Wrote:

Thanks

Code:

This may not be helpful, but here goes.

re.compile is for regex search / pattern matching. Search string is "dF\('(.+?)'\)". The (.+?) part is to grab the data between dF\(' and '\)" and place it into variable encstring.

The only way to find out is to get a specific url, open it in a web browser and view the source. There is a possibility the regex search parameter is now wrong and needs to be corrected before the addon is working again.
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
(2016-04-22, 23:42)misty01 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 20:48)TechGuy8 Wrote:

Thanks

Code:

This may not be helpful, but here goes.

re.compile is for regex search / pattern matching. Search string is "dF\('(.+?)'\)". The (.+?) part is to grab the data between dF\(' and '\)" and place it into variable encstring.

The only way to find out is to get a specific url, open it in a web browser and view the source. There is a possibility the regex search parameter is now wrong and needs to be corrected before the addon is working again.

Thanks for the regex (regular expression) idea.
The following link is a quick tutorial on Python regex related functions/objects used by the azdrama addon default.py
http://www.regular-expressions.info/python.html

clementcho1973 may have enough to continue to debug the current problem.Huh
I've forked the addon, fixed some current issues, and created a new repo containing it.

You can install the addon using one of 3 ways:

1. Adding source (preferred):
  2. Installing repo without adding source:
  3. Installing addon directly (no auto-update):
(2016-04-23, 02:18)cthlo Wrote: I've forked the addon, fixed some current issues, and created a new repo containing it.

Thank you so much for the update cthlo!

I've uninstalled dknight's version and installed your forked version via method 2. However, whenever I tried to launch any show I've encountered a script error. Can you maybe please advise what I might be doing wrong?
(2016-04-23, 02:34)pentiumiii Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 02:18)cthlo Wrote: I've forked the addon, fixed some current issues, and created a new repo containing it.

I've uninstalled dknight's version and installed your forked version via method 2. However, whenever I tried to launch any show I've encountered a script error. Can you maybe please advise what I might be doing wrong?

At which stage does it fail to proceed?
Could you share the 'path' you navigated that led to the failure? Thanks
It's a beautifulsoup4 HTMLParse error...

I know it is not encouraged, but here is partial... Note, line and column number changes depending on what you select.

Code:
Error Type: <class 'HTMLParser.HTMLParseError'>
Error Contents: malformed start tag, at line 1, column 6436
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama-forked/default.py", line 1067, in <module>
   Episodes(url,name,mode)
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.azdrama-forked/default.py", line 175, in Episodes
   soup = BeautifulSoup(newlink)
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/__init__.py", line 196, in __init__
   self._feed()
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/__init__.py", line 210, in _feed
   self.builder.feed(self.markup)
File "/Users/x/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.module.beautifulsoup4/lib/bs4/builder/_htmlparser.py", line 164, in feed
   raise e
HTMLParseError: malformed start tag, at line 1, column 6436
Get the Best of NHK video add-on for Kodi 19 thru 21. Install via my k19-addons repository.
(2016-04-23, 02:45)cthlo Wrote:
(2016-04-23, 02:34)pentiumiii Wrote:

At which stage does it fail to proceed?
Could you share the 'path' you navigated that led to the failure? Thanks

For sure,

1. Launched forked version
2. Select HK Dramas (or HK Shows or HK Movies)
3. Select an item on the list
4. Script error occurs

Hope this helps, thanks for your help cthlo.
Do you guys mind providing the http://icdrama.se/ equivalent url of the show you are trying to access? (e.g., http://icdrama.se/hk-drama/2114-come-hom...-at-eight/)
I haven't yet been able to reproduce the problem.
Also, what platform are you on?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand)11