Frodo RC2 - One frame per second.
After much reading, trial and error I found my problem with Frodo _ when I enabled HDMI 5.1 sound I would get one frame per second, literally. I needed to de-select DTS-HD Capable Receiver.
Even though this was selected by default, my older Denon ( AVR-988) does not support it. I figured since it was selected that it would be ignored even if it did not show up in Windows advanced sound options. I have DTS sound but not DTS-HD sound. Here's a screen shot.

The other problem I was having were my black levels were washed out even though I had my GT230M set to RGB 0-255 and the Denon AVR was also set to 0-255. The fix for that was to enable hardware acceleration with in the advanced settings in XBMC.

I posted this so it may save some time for someone else.

This is exactly the same issue (1fps play) I was experiencing, seems my receiver does not support DTS-HD despite the fact that the spec sheet says it does...

Because is an all-in-one perhaps it does not support it from an external input, only when playing the blu-ray media directly, who knows... Either way unchecking the suggested option did the trick for me.
(2012-12-28, 00:41)MrT0ad Wrote: This is exactly the same issue (1fps play) I was experiencing, seems my receiver does not support DTS-HD despite the fact that the spec sheet says it does...

Because is an all-in-one perhaps it does not support it from an external input, only when playing the blu-ray media directly, who knows... Either way unchecking the suggested option did the trick for me.

It's also possible that your video card may not support DTS-HD even though your AVR does. I think that may bay the case with my older GT230M as well as my AVR.

MrT0ad, what is the make and model number of your receiver _ just curios ?
I just upgraded to the final version of Frodo from Eden, I started experiencing this 1fps issue immediately. I found this thread and checked my settings but I don't even have the ability to check DTS-HD. The problem was caused by Frodo changing my audio output device to HDMI from what I had it set to on Eden which was Optical. After I switched it back to Optical, the audio started working and the video played normally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo RC2 - One frame per second.0