Blu ray Rips Playback issues
Hi again,
hopefully, after I resolve the issue with the HD Audio, I have another :-(,
I have 3 Blu Ray rips (just testing, if all goes well I will add a nas server with lots more) 2 of the rips are in ISO format and 1 is in folder with certificate and everything.
I have added the top folder for each rip which contains the name and year for the movie.
After I select the movie folder with either the ISO rip or the folder of the movie, I get an error that tells me to look at the log file.
If I go in the one that is ripped with folder layout and I choose the Stream subfolder, I get to play the movie, but doing it this way makes the whole concept inpractical.
The installation is fresh with no added codecs or external programs.

Any ideas as to how to play the rips?

Excuse me in advance If there are threads outhere that point to the solution, I really searched but didn't find anything similar.
Come on !!!
No one had this issue Huh
Get rid of all certificate and sub folders. Put the m2ts in One folder and Name both - the folder and the m2ts. It should look like /movies/Ice Age/Ice Age.m2ts
Now define the content of the folder movies to be "Movie" and Check that all movies are in separate folders.
The scraper should find everything and name it correctly, find and add thumbs and fanart automatically.
For the iso files, i would unpack them and do the same...cause i have read that many have Problems with iso...but im Not sure...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES
(2012-12-27, 12:31)bimme Wrote: Get rid of all certificate and sub folders. Put the m2ts in One folder and Name both - the folder and the m2ts. It should look like /movies/Ice Age/Ice Age.m2ts
Now define the content of the folder movies to be "Movie" and Check that all movies are in separate folders.
The scraper should find everything and name it correctly, find and add thumbs and fanart automatically.
For the iso files, i would unpack them and do the same...cause i have read that many have Problems with iso...but im Not sure...

There are hundreds of m2ts files in the stream folder how can I rename everything with the same name, in your example ice Age.m2ts, further more I am not sure if the subtitles work this way. Lastly I have to short out by hand which m2ts refer to the main movie and the ones that don't.
The biggest of the files are not always the whole movie.
Depending on the Way u rip the movie... If u just rip the Main movie, all Files in bdmv are related to the Main movie...u can mux them together being only one big m2ts.
If u ripped the whole bd, try to Name the bdmv Folder only. The m2ts contain the subtitles, there is no need to keep the whole Folder structure...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES
Unless you specifically, want to rip to ISO or folder structure - why not try MakeMKV, this will rip the disc into 1 easily managed mkv file which will be compatible with almost every software player out there.
Will the MKV file support TrueHD and DTS HD audio ?
Do I have to buy the MakeMKV program and what about the iso images I all ready have can I convert from an ISO image or do I need the original Blu Ray ?
Yes
No - free while in beta (but it is nice and stable)
Yes will convert from ISO images.
I ripped BD to ISO using AnyDVD HD, and Eden can playback all of them.....

Most of my movies are ISO, because I enjoys having the original BD menu.....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blu ray Rips Playback issues0