Album Playlist
What setting do i need for the following?

I just moved from v10 to v11 of xbmc and under the older version i had every single album listed as one big folder, even though i have collections of music in folders within the music folder. For example, i have a folder in my music folder labelled 'Rammstein' which just contains their albums. On the older version of xbmc they just showed up all in the same level as the others but with the newer version, v11 it shows as a folder and also any compilation albums with multiple folders, don't show artwork, even though when you drill into them, they have the artwork in them. What setting do i need to use so that all the albums are in one view like the older xbmc? including the albums in separate folders and compilation cds? And will this show the artwork like the older one did too?

Any ideas please.
Anyone? Is this just a setting i'm missing somewhere? Just want all my albums showing in showcase view on one level instead of routing through folders. Like i say, it did this in the old versoin which makes me think there's some setting i'm missing somewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album Playlist0