Unable to install
Been trying to install MQ4 and various other skins without much luck
Everytime I do, I get dependencies not met. On windows and xbmcbuntu. (Release client and nightlies)

Any ideas?
Hi Guys

I am unable to install MQ4 skin as I get an error stating that dependencies are not met.

When i look at the log I see that it requires xbmc.gui version 3.$:

Code:
Addon skin.aeonmq.4 requires xbmc.gui version 3.$

Please can someone forward me in the right direction to getting this rectified.

I have tried on Windows and Linux (Both Release Candidates and nightlies)

Thanks
Just changed the xbmc.gui version in the addon.xml file and now works like a charm (in case anyone is having the same problem)

THanks
Where is the addon.xml file located? What exactly did you change in it?

Aeon MQ3 or 4 has not been working for me since I updated to Xbmc Frodo so I figured it wasnt compatible with that version yet so went back down to Eden for this skin and still giving me same error.

Thanks,
In Advance
Download the zip file of mq4

In the root of the zip there is a file named addon.xml

Open with a text editor and change the line xbmc.gui = 3.0 to xbmc.gui = 4.0

Then add addon.xml back to the archive

Install from xbmc

It was approx 4th line down. I'm not at home atm so can't check. If any probs let me know, and I will double check later.
Tried that still got same error "dependencies not met" I've read quite a few posts with people getting same error but can't find a resolution?
(2013-01-10, 02:50)toymachine2009 Wrote: Tried that still got same error "dependencies not met" I've read quite a few posts with people getting same error but can't find a resolution?

Same for meConfused
I am still getting error Gui not install. Can someone create a patch where we can all just download and it loads the XBMC install correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to install0