Linux YouTube integration into tvshows and movies
Lightbulb 
Not sure whether this is me not understanding some functionality somewhere, or if this is a feature request so have tagged with the idea icon for now.

Basically, one thing that appears to be happening more and more is that shows are appearing on youtube. Some shows are exclusive (geekandsundry) whereas other stuff is catchup content from regular TV. Either way, I think it would be awesome to have such content appear in the tvshows section, as I often forget to look in youtube, also I have so many subscriptions, it's often a pain to scan through them all, and work out which episodes of things are new.

The way I would imaging this working is that:
1. An API is available in XBMC to allow plugins to add shows/movies to the library, which when played would simply load the plugin to play the video (otherwise I could easily imagine this being over complex to setup).
2. Apps such as the awesome YouTube plugin would allow us to add subscriptions/playlists as tvshows/movies.

So my main question is, whether this is possible, is it already done, and if not, how would we go abouts seeing interest and adding as a feature request.

Thanks for your help,
Dan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube integration into tvshows and movies0