windows 7 shell replace with xbmc
Iv heard of ways to change windows shell but I want to be able to go back to windows when I exit xbmc, and when I start xbmc again I want explorer to close, but whenever I close explorer (using game booster) then the dvd function of xbmc doesn't work, it won't load the dvd unless I put it in the drive and restart xbmc, I'm trying to go for a seamless media experience but still be able switch back to Windows without having to restart my laptop.
Xbmc launcher. Search the forums
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
windows 7 shell replace with xbmc0