Solved Lost TV & Movies menues
I've been having issues importing my library (another issue for a different forum), so I set my TV & Movies library entries to 'none' to clear out the library database. When I finished doing that, my TV Shows & Movies entries were missing from the main menu. I went to the skin config to try to add them back in, and they're missing from there too. Any idea how this would happen, and what would you suggest to fix it?

Aeon Nox 3.6, Eden.

Love this skin, the flexibility is second to none, sadly, this is just the latest in frustrations & setbacks I've had the last couple of weeks.

Thanks so much,
FreeMan
(2013-01-19, 05:48)FreeMan xbmc Wrote: so I set my TV & Movies library entries to 'none' to clear out the library database. When I finished doing that, my TV Shows & Movies entries were missing from the main menu.

Those menu options only appear if you have movies and TV shows in your video library. You'd cleared out your library.
Thanks, artrafael. After adding some of each back in, they do, in fact, reappear.

Been busy chasing down random bugs across a variety of systems, or I'd have been back to say so sooner.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost TV & Movies menues0