Solved Last.fm add-on auto-disabled
I have a problem with Last.fm scraping album and artist, information and images. I only use the metadata functionality on Last.fm on XBMC (at the moment), so am I right to assume the current Last.fm add-on is still functional? If that is the case, can any one assist me in debugging why scraping has suddenly stopped for me; I am a subscriber.

I'll add, the scraping stopped working at the same time as the add-on disabled itself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
n1md4
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2013-01-21, 22:53)n1md4 Wrote: I have a problem with Last.fm scraping album and artist, information and images. I only use the metadata functionality on Last.fm on XBMC (at the moment), so am I right to assume the current Last.fm add-on is still functional?

nope, all last.fm related scrapers are currently non-functional.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Bummer! Thanks, Ronie. I read your developing the streaming add-on, is there any plans to include the metadata as well? Are there any decent alternatives?
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2013-01-22, 00:22)n1md4 Wrote: Bummer! Thanks, Ronie. I read your developing the streaming add-on, is there any plans to include the metadata as well? Are there any decent alternatives?

last.fm suspended the api key we use to fetch metadata off their site.
i'm unaware if they've already replied to our enquiry why this happened.

check the 'universal artist' and 'universal album' scraper settings.
it offers a few choices (and fallbacks) where to scrape data from.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Perfect answer, and thanks.
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Can some provide me with the addon? I found this thread: http://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewto...876&p=7994 Which explain how to replace the broken API with one that you register with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last.fm add-on auto-disabled0