Release MYEPi - Light Skin - Status: 0.2.0315 alpha 2 released
MYEPi - alpha.0.2 (Release, 15-03-13) its only available on git at the moment. later on will be in SuperRepo as an update
There it is

Will try it tonight. Very curious Smile Let me know once it is ready to go into 'Raspberry Pi Approved'
Nice skin, shaping up with every release. Smooth, sexy and modern. This might overrule the popularity of Quartz if you keep it going on like this Smile

https://github.com/MYETRO/skin.myepi/issues
Thanks bartOtten. Really good to have some good feedback. I do like your pointers, they make sense. Will certainly work on them. Thanks again!
Hi!

I tried to download superrepo and install your skin but it seems that I can't download anything. I mean I can't even download the superrepo zip file. Is it me only or supperrepo has a problem? Is ther any other way to try your skin?
You can get it from this direct link http://superrepo.brantje.com/Frodo/All/s...2.0315.zip

Thanks! hope you like it, if you have some issues or ideas let me know.

(2013-03-20, 19:40)sstavross Wrote: Hi!

I tried to download superrepo and install your skin but it seems that I can't download anything. I mean I can't even download the superrepo zip file. Is it me only or supperrepo has a problem? Is ther any other way to try your skin?
this is really nice, fast and compact and clean...my only gripe that i have so far is that i am using a mouse/presentation pointer to navigate and on the home screen i cant click on anything, i have tried play disc, programs, music, videos..nothing anyway to get that incorporated?
but when you have the kinks worked out this will be my favorite skin Big Grin
on the home screen it works with mouse, but you have to scroll with mouse wheel to select what you want, then click. to get submenu just hover mouse below the arrow button on the left edge of the screen. also when in other windows hit the bottom right corner and you will get the back and home buttons.

let me know if this helps you.

I will be implementing more and more stuff so keep a close eye.

if you have any other issues and suggestions please let me know.
Thanks for trying in out!

(2013-03-20, 21:39)sparkyvanburen Wrote: this is really nice, fast and compact and clean...my only gripe that i have so far is that i am using a mouse/presentation pointer to navigate and on the home screen i cant click on anyth...
(2013-03-20, 20:30)MYEtro Wrote: You can get it from this direct link http://superrepo.brantje.com/Frodo/All/s...2.0315.zip

Thanks! hope you like it, if you have some issues or ideas let me know.

(2013-03-20, 19:40)sstavross Wrote: Hi!

Thank you very much for the link but it is not working! I clicked on it, tried with either firefox or chrome but nothing... I tried with a download manager but the link is not working. At least for me. Do you have another link, dropbox or something?
I recommend using superrepo to download as it will auto update. But if u r having probs, which sounds weird here another link https://nodeload.github.com/MYETRO/skin....zip/master
hey, just wanted to let you know that you may have stopped me from selling my pi and investing a more money in a more powerful machine. I hadnt been able to find any skin (except Confluence but I just cant stand it) that is as snappy as this and you have made it my Pi usable again - its got a fair bit of work to go - I just hope that when you start adding things it doesn't bloat and slow.

I am sure you know most of these but wanted to list a few things I seen in my initial usage.
- I have a large tv show library - the total count isn't contained in the box - it overlaps the unwatched count box
- a non used scroll bar appears sometimes on screen where there isn't way to use it.
- unaligned TV and Movie badges IE - quality sound etc
- unaligned watched tick when highlighting a movie/tv

Wishlist - Custom Home buttons would be amazing

Overall great work - keep it up
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-03-20, 21:50)MYEtro Wrote: on the home screen it works with mouse, but you have to scroll with mouse wheel to select what you want, then click. to get submenu just hover mouse below the arrow button on the left edge of the screen. also when in other windows hit the bottom right corner and you will get the back and home buttons.

let me know if this helps you.

I will be implementing more and more stuff so keep a close eye.

if you have any other issues and suggestions please let me know.
Thanks for trying in out!

(2013-03-20, 21:39)sparkyvanburen Wrote: this is really nice, fast and compact and clean...my only gripe that i have so far is that i am using a mouse/presentation pointer to navigate and on the home screen i cant click on anyth...

hmm well the problem i have is my presenter/mouse doesnt have a scroll wheel...it is a targus paum30 so no wheel...if you could make it possible to click on the different icons instead of scrolling that would be nice Big Grin
@sparkyvanburen I could do that, im testing atm. the problem with making each item clickable is that the focused list item wont be fixed. that means my submenu has to be reworked.

I will see what I can do.
that would be awesome, thanks!
Quick Question, how do I load new skins onto the pi, I can only see a couple on the official repo, and am currently using metropolis.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MYEPi - Light Skin - Status: 0.2.0315 alpha 2 released0